☁️izuku Midorya x male reader☁️

Dekus pov:

Today, was a very special day for me. It was the day I told my long time best friend that I liked them.

I was a bit nervous just in case they didnt have the same feelings for me.

I was sitting in class. It was the last few minutes of class and I was looking out the window.

I had just remembered to tell y/n just as the bell had just rung.

Your pov:

You got up from you seat as you put your bag onto your back.

You walked your way to izukus desk as you knocked on it a bit.

Izu was putting his stuff away as he quickly looked up at you when you knocked.

"Oh h-hello there y/n" he said as his face was flushed in red.

You giggled, "hello izu, did you want to come to my house to study today?" You asked.

"O-oh yeah sure" he said with a slight smile as he got up from his seat, putting his bag on his back.

You both walked out of the classroom, and down the hallway. Soon making it to the stairs walking down and exiting the building.

Izu walked with you to your house. This isn't the first time he has come over to your house, but the whole walk over was in silence. It was a bit awkward.

All that was heard on the walk, was the leaves russling, cars honking, and the sound of footsteps.

Your house wasnt far from UA but it felt like forever.

Soon after your walk with izu you made it to your house.

You pulled out your key from your pocket as you unlocked the door.

You and izu took off your shoes as you both walked upstairs to your room.

You both also put down your bags.

Izu sat next to you on the floor as you both pulled out your text books and set them on the round coffee table in front of your bed.

You both began to study for about 30 minutes as you could notice something was off about izu.

"Hey izu are you okay?" You asked looking at him.

He shook his head no, "w-well you see y/n I-I really like you a-and I-I dont want you t-to hate m-me because of it". Izuku said as his face was again flushed with a dark red shade.

You smiled and held onto izu's hand, "well dont worry I could never hate you, also izu I like you too".

____________

This chapter was not proof read