☁️Bakugo x male reader ☁️

Quick note: sorry I havent been catching up on mha so if the characters are a little off sorry!

Let me know for part 2 as fluff or smut

________________________

Your pov

I was walking home from a typical day of school. Well I cant really say that it's normal but it's at least a normal day at UA. Denki being stupid making jokes with mineta, bakugo yelling at izuku for god knows what, kirishima trying to hold back bakugo so nothing would happen. Iida watching and lecturing them after.

You know normal. But... not for me. You see I have liked katsuki for a while, and not just a few months since like middle school. Yeah I know what he's going to say, 'ew! Get the fuck away from me!' Or something similar to that. But, that's why I have kept it a secret. I mean other than shoto. Me and shoto I would say are friends. I bother him a lot though. But he is a great listener!

Sometimes he gives me good advice too. He keeps telling me that 'what could go wrong I mean I see how he looks at you'. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANNNNSSS. I just really want to tell him but I'm not sure how he would react to it.

I felt a buzz in my pocket. I pulled my phone out to see katsuki was calling me.

"Hello?" I asked answering the phone.

"DID YOU FORGET WHAT THE FUCK TODAY WAS?!"

"OH-" I got cut off before I could even say anything.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU FUCKING LOSER"

"OKAY--"

He hung up the phone and I started to run to his house holding onto my backpack tightly so it wouldnt fall.

"How could I forget our tutor lesson?!" I was so worried that he would hate me even more for being late. I know he would but I just dont want him to yell at me more.

After finally getting over to his house I rang the door bell and Mitsuki opened the door.

"HEY! you know katsuki is really pissed your late" she laughed and let me inside.

"Yeah I know..." i walk in and ran to his bedroom knocking then opening the door.

"IDEOT WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO LATE" he yelled at me and I took a seat right next to him.

"Sorry! I forgot!" I giggled and looked at katsuki jokingly pleading "please will you ever forgive me".

He looked away and simply just said "whatever".

I got a bit worried that he was off like I was expecting a very diffrent response than that but at least he wasnt yelling at me anymore.

There was an akward silence for a moment when I looked at him and asked. "Did you want to watch a movie instead of study?".

"Do you want to fail your exams?!" He looked at me and yelled.

"Come onnnn a movie wont hurt!" I whined and begged him to watch a movie with me.

He sighed and turned on his tv in his room.

"YAY!" I shouted and sat closer to him so I could see the screen better.

"What do you think your doing?!" He yelled at me seeing that I moved closer.

"I just wanted to see the screen better?" I say confused why he was mad at me right now.

"Tch" he picked out a scary movie and played it.

"Why does it have to beee scarryyyy" i whined.

"I'm not playing a romance movie! And I know that was your next plan!" He yelled and I tilted my head to the side slightly not understanding what he ment.

He looked at me then his eyes traveled down to my more exposed neck.

No ones pov

Katsuki looked at (m/n)'s more exposed neck and bit his lip slightly. What (m/n) didnt know was that katsuki was hiding his feeling for him from everyone. Exept for kirishima because they were best friends.

"Katsuki? What's wrong?" (m/n) asked.

This triggered something in him to kiss (m/n)'s lips gently. (m/n)'s eyes went wide in suprise not knowing what to do.

Katsuki stopped himself and removed his lips from (m/n)'s.

"Katsuki-" (m/n) was cut off.

"That was a stupid mistake forget it ever happened!" Katsuki yelled looking back at the movie.

______________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

if you would like part 2 or it as a smut let me know!

Requests still open! Dont be shy to ask for anything I'm getting bored of writting without a request!

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY 800+ READS