🍋ukai x male reader 🍋

This is my first time writting smut so dont make fun of it-
The only experience I have is reading yaoi... other than that enjoy it ig, but not too much you dirty minded prick >:( jkjk enjoy this (and yourself) as much as you want.

Oh also this is just regular sex no weird fetishes.

Welp nothing can save me now, and with that we cue the story.
_______________________________

Your pov

"Today is the day" you smiled as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes light up as you dawn yourself put on the new highschool uniform (as in a coach uniform).

You where so excited to go back to your old school karasuno. Your friend ukai was coaching the volleyball team and he asked you to help.

At first you where curious onto why he would ask you to help him coach. But soon it made sence. He told you that he needed a assistant coach because he had to look over his family's shop when needed.

You used to play volleyball in highschool but you stopped because of a accident that had happened. You where originally going to say no to the offer, but you had a big crush oh ukai so you had to say yes.

You took another quick look at your self as you let out a sigh. "Today wont be so bad", you smiled a bit.

You took a step outside your door as you took a deep breath in. It was a cold winter morning as you yawned closing your apartment door behind you.

You began to walk to karasuno as you felt a chill down your back, as if someone where talking about you.

Ukais pov:

"Alright now listen up I have invited one of my close old friends to come and help me coach, so treat him well. His name is y/n l/n. So he is only going to be here for a little bit. I'm not sure if he is going to stay but plan on it just in case." Ukai spoke out loud to the huddled up team.

Your pov

'Finnally I'm here' you thought as you walked throught the gates of karasuno, immediately going to the gym.

You soon opened the doors to the gym as you saw the team working on practicing.

You looked over to see ukai yelling at the karasuno team, "COME ON HURRY IT UP, KEEP THE BALL IN THE AIR".

You soon got a whiff of what was happening. The team was doing a practice match against each other.

The boys had looked like they where doing this all day because they had looked exhausted.

All of a sudden the volleyball flys over to you. In an instant you received the ball as it flew up high in the air.

The team looked over at you as they didnt know who you where. The ball was flying down fast as ukai yelled "STOP STARRING SPILE THE BALL".

as soon as he yelled that a orange haired boy jumped up and spiked the ball, scoring a point for his team.

"WOOOHOOOO" a bald teen yelled as he ripped off his shirt swinging it in the air. "PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON" ukai and a few of the team mates yelled.

Ukai then called the team over. "This is y/n he is going to help with coaching you guys". You waved slightly as ukai began again, "alright that's enough for today, clean up" he said as he looked to you.

"So how is the team?" He asked. "Well it surely was better than I remembered karasuno was back when I was playing" you said.

Ukai laughed a bit "well that's because I'm coaching the team now". You felt your face heat up. Whenever you where around ukai you couldnt help but to blush.

Ukai noticed you where blushing at him as he looked away a bit. " so uh did you wanna go grab something to eat?" He asked as you nodded back lightly.

"Alright then let's go, tanaka, suga can you close up the gym?" Ukai asked the two students. "Uh yeah sure" they both said.

Ukais pov:

'Damn it he looks so cute when he blushes'

Your pov:

" I can make something at my house if you want, I remembered you like when I cook" you said. "Mhm we can do that" he replied.

----tine skip to your apartment :) ---

Your pov:

You unlocked the door as you walked in and took off your shoes as ukai did the same.

You walked to the kitchen as you looked though your cabinets. "I can make a bunch of stuff what do you want to eat?"

Ukai walked into the kitchen. You felt arms wrap behind you as he lowered his head to your ear and whispered gently "you".

You blushed a dark red as you turned around "w-what???". "Well if that's okay with you of course I would want to do that with you without aski-" he was cut off by you gently giving him a kiss on his soft lips.

Ukai kiss you back passionately as he picked you up carefully as he walked to your bedroom as he smiled a bit, "I have been wanting to do that for a while now".

(Yes yes this is protected sex I just forgot to put that in so no germs here got it)

He gently set you down on your bed as he slipped off your shirt. He kissed you again softly as he trailed down to you neck as he began to kiss it gently. You let out a small moan as he found your sweet spot on your neck.

You felt a bump on your thigh as you looked down to see that ukai was hard, you also noticed that you where as well.

You continued to blush as you gently pulled off ukais shirt to show his bear chest. You hid your face a little "aw what's wrong are you getting cold feet?" He teased. "No" you shook your head a bit.

"Good" he smirked a bit as he took off your pants throwing them across your room. You covered your croch as you where only in your boxers now. "H-hey this isnt fair" you mumbled out.

Ukai unbuckled his pant as he slipped them off. He grabbed your hands as he pinned you down putting your hands above your head. He used his other hand and snaked it down to your boxers as he slipped them down.

He moved your hand to your hole as he began to gently rub it. You let out a soft moan as he gently put his finger in your hole.

'Is this really happending?!' You thought to yourself as you leaned your head back a bit.

"U-ukai p-please just put it in" you moaned as he took out his finger. Ukai ripped off his boxers as he aligned himself to your hole.

Ukai gently pushed his massive shlong into your tiny hole. You arched your back as you whined "w-wait it's to big it wont fit".

Ukai laughed a bit, "then I'll make it fit my love". He puts the rest of his cock inside of you as he stays still for a moment. "Let me know when I can move" he kissed your cheek.

After a moment you nodded your head lightly signaling for him to start to move. Ukai started to thrust hard into your now stretched out hole.

This was the first time you did it so it hurt a whole lot but man did it feel wonderful. The room filt with your moans and the sound of slapping skin

After a bit of ukai thrusting harshly, you felt a knot build up in your stomach as you shouted "i-i think I'm going to c-cum" you said as you realised your cum. Ukai had came with you as he pulled out and layed next to you.

"Well that was sure fun" he kissed your forehead as he got up to clean the mess that you both had made.

The end
-------------------------
This was not read through for corrections sorry, oh and also this was 1402 words so more than I normally write-
It was a struggle just to scroll down ig
Anyways please write a comment for what you want next.
From,
Your amazing author