☁️hisoka x reader☁️

'COME ON RUN DAMN IT' you where yelling to yourself as you where being chased by an assassin.

"Hm, and what's this?" A clown looking figure spoke out as you stopped in your tracks. 'DAMN IT', you looked up to the roof as you saw a tall handsome man with his yellow eyes piercing into yours.

You felt a chill down your back but this wasnt the time to look at strangers you had to run.

You where to weak to fight right now so that's why you where running.

As you tryed to set a foot forward you felt a blade against your neck. 'Shit it's too late'.

In a blink of an eye you saw paying cards get thrown at you. But it wasnt at you it was at the guy behind you who was trying to kill you.

He fell backwards as the tall figure jumped down from the roof and took his playing cards. He licked the blood as he began to speak "anothe unripe fruit".

"Oh uh thanks for saving me although I could have done it myself" you said bluntly.

"Hm yes but this man was the guy I was sent to kill, not a big deal really, say you look powerful" he walked closer to you.

"Hey uh I know I'm kinda strong but I can't fight right now, you seem like the person to fight for fun, so dont kill me yet shall you?" You smiled a bit.

"Hm your right it wouldnt be fun at all. For now here is my card I would love to take you on someday when you become ripe" the red haird man walked off.

You look at the playing card showing his number and the name hisoka. You laughed to yourself a bit 'huh he seems like he would be really fun to fight I guess I'll have to call him later so we can fight although he does seem strong and what was that thing he was talking about for fruit?'

_____________________________
This was not proof read so sorry if there are misspelling-