🍋 Keigo x uke male reader 🍋

((Well im about to start another smut so please wish me luck bc I suck and I dont have any requests so imma put my honk juse into this >:)

TW: sleepy sex

This is smut so read at your own risk)))

[THIS CHAPTER IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Your pov:

It was a long day of work as you closed your laptop. You see you really liked to write, and with your boyfriend being the number two hero he insisted you shouldn't work. You used to work in a small coffee shop but you absolutely hated it there and keigo knew that. So he told you that you should take some time off.

You yawned as you thought you would go and change your clothes before you could take a nap. It has been a little while since keigo has come back because he was always at work for a long time, you know hero stuff.

You walked to your closet as you changed into a pair of grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt. You put your clothes into the basket as you stuck the clothes I to the washer machine, as you changed over the laundry.

Little did you know as you started the dryer you had accidentally put keigo feather into the dryer machine.

Keigo had told you to make sure that you always have the necklace on just in case that you needed help. Like a villain attack (you know because your boyfriend is a hero after all 😙).

Keigo had told you before that you have to tap on the feather lightly to signal to him that your in danger. He also told you to be careful with the feather because his wings are sensitive.

You thought he was only suggesting to be careful with the feather so that way he knows that your perfectly fine.

You sat down onto your shared bed as you layed down stretching yourself across the bed. You soon felt your eyes start to close as you fell asleep.

Keigo's POV

I was at my agency as I felt something touch the feather I gave my lover. It wasn't really much of a touch it felt more like stroking.

My wings are really sensitive, as I had told him before. Which was really weird because y/n knew that. I wasnt sure what he was trying to do because he had never done this before.

To be completely honest it was a massive turn-on. I slowly felt my self get hard as I was super flustered.

I started to rock back and forth a bit in my chair and I couldnt contain myself.

Endeavor had looked to me as he began to speak "something wrong?", he asked in a firm voice. "I-its nothing" I managed to say as I began to get up from my chair.

"I just really need to go, I probably wont be back" I say as I quickly make my way out the door. He had looked at me weird as if he knew what I was talking about.

I didn't really care as much as how I needed to take care of my business. Once I had gotten out of the building I stretched out my wings as I had gone up into the sky.

It probably wasn't the safest thing to do but I didn't care. I made my way as fast as I could back to our shared house.

I landed on our balcony, as I huffed out a big huff of air. I opened up the glass sliding door as I walked in.

As it came to my surprise my lover was laying on our shared bed. He was stretched out on our beds with his shirt exposing his lower stomach. I could see his v-line. It was so hot.

But as far as I was concerned I really needed to find out where that feather was. As I was walking around the house I could feel the feather was in the laundry room. I stopped the dryer and let out a soft sigh.

But now to take care of my problem. I walked back into our bedroom as I took off my jacket and got ontop of my lover.

I slowly start to take off my clothes and I threw them across the room. I started to kiss his neck softly. I knew I found the sweet spot of his neck and he wiggled around a bit making a few small noises in his sleep.

Y/n was a really heavey sleeper, so it was going to be a little hard to wake him up.

I continued to kiss his sweet spot gently as I began to nibble at it ever so slightly as I felt him to slowly get hard himself.

I rubbed myself against him softly as I heard him start to wake up.

Your pov

I slowly start to feel myself wake up as I rub my eyes. But that's not the only this I feel. I look up at my half naked lover boy, keigo. I blush red as I was unaware of the situation.

"K-keigo?" You say in a bit of a shaky now needy voice.
"Yes my love?~" he says in a low smooth voice.
"What are you doing?" You ask.
"Someone put my feather in the dryer and you know how sensitive they are~" he replied.

Keigo gently kissed me on the lips as he slowly began to take off my shirt. He gently tugged off my pants.
"Song bird is it okay if we can do it?" He asked.
"Mhm" you replied.

Keigo immediately took off your boxers as he put his hand down to your hole and inserted a finger beginning to stretch you out.

You let out a soft moan as you felt him insert another finger exploring your small hole.

After a little while keigo felt you where prepped enough so he took off his boxers. He aligned himself up to your hole, "are you ready love bird?" He asked.

You nodded, "y-yes just put it in already" you told him. He did just as you said and he put his whole length inside of you.

He was huge but since you both had done it before you where a little used to it now.

He started to thrust as you let out soft moans. He kissed your neck gently in the same spot as before. He started to suck your neck as he moved his hands up to your chest as he rubbed your nipples ever so gently teasing you a bit.

He began to thrust faster as soon you felt a knot in your stomach build up. You knew you where going to cum soon and keigo could already tell.

You put your arms around his neck as you began to stroke his wings to tease him back.

After continuing this for about another 10 minutes you came and keigo came inside of you.

You both where panting really hard as keigo pulled out and layed down next to you to catch his breath before he cleaned you both up.

He layed back down with you and he huged onto you cuddling you as you both fell asleep.