🍋Aged up! Karma x Male reader🍋

Your pov

I walked into my new classroom. I heard all the rumors about Class 1-E but were the students really that bad? Well guess we will have to find out

I opened the classroom door thinking to my self, 'should I really do this?'.

Just before I took my first step in I heard a yellow tentical being talking to the class. I saw him talk to the class saying, "Ah yes come in, class we have a new student today, please do introduce yourself".

I walked in front of the class. "Hello my name is M/n, I dont really do much in my free time. Uh so yeah that's me."

I looked to my new teacher as I looked to the top of his head to see a tiny hat. "Well then Mr M/n please take a seat in front of karma."

I nodded my head a bit, "yeah alright". I gestered my hand to ask my new teacher to bend down.

Him being the teacher he is he bent down to listen, "yes?".

I snatched his hat and ran to the back of the room putting the hat on my head. "Now which one of ya is Karma?".

A few people pointed over to him, karma being the bitch he is, he just chucked a bit, having his mischievous smirk.

I covered my mouth in shock, "I have to sit next to pinkie over here??!!".

"Hey watch your mouth, its Karma to you", he glared over at me sending a chill down my spine.
___________________________________

Ah yes that was the day I met Karma. I mean.... My husband..

I dont think he should deserve that title right now though. He's always at work, and blah blah blah but today I got bored of waiting for him to come home. Me going to bed without him.

So today I think I would suprise him. It's his day off but I sent him to go get snacks from the store.

This gave me time to hurry and make my plan come into action.

I hurried up and set little candles next to the bed, next I ran over to the closet putting on white lacey panties.

I also put on white fishnets and an over sized hoodie. It was karma's.

Soon he would come home. I lit the candles as I walked over to the door and waited.

Within a few minutes I heard keys jingle and the door unlocked.

"Welcome homeeee~" I hugged onto my lover excitedly.

"I wasn't gone long, here let me put this away and we can watch a movie" he smiled walking to the kitchen.

How dare he. He didnt notice my outfit! I walked behind Karma as he put the snacks away. I sat up on the counter as I spread my legs a bit.

I moaned softly as I bit my lip blushing. This got his attention. He looked over to me as he smirked, "M/n what's this?~"

"Well I thought we could have some fun since your not really home that much~"

Karma lowered his head to my neck, whispering into my ear, "I have no objections~"

Karma picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed my cheek. That ended up with him kissing lower and lower until he got to the sweet spot of my neck, he was always so good at finding it too.

He walked us to our shared bedroom as he kept kissing my neck softly. I left out a soft moan as he bit into my neck roughly.

I hissed at the pain a bit. He looked up at me and licked the bite mark knowing I liked the pain.

Karma kissed lower and lower until he got to my chest. He looked up to me as I felt something warm on my nipple.

I threw my head back in pure pleasure as I moaned softly.

Third person

Karma bit onto M/n's nipple. His moans echoed throughout the room.

Karma played with M/n's other nipple with his other hand.

"K-karma s-stop teasing m-me..." M/n whined.

Karma chuckled to himself as he stripped all clothing left of M/n and himself.

M/n felt something warm agents his hole.

"W-wai-" M/n was cut off by karma's hard cock being thrusted deep within him.

"Sorry love you were so tempting I just had to take you right now~" he whispered to M/n.

M/n's eyes rolled back as he felt karmas length inside him.

M/n kept his arms around Karma's neck, M/n tapped Karma's back, "S-start thrusting... mhh... hurry~".

Karma took little time as he started to thrust deep within the walls of M/n.

_______[about 30 mins later]_____

"K-karma~ i-im so close" M/n moaned out loudly as drool continuously dripped from the sides of his mouth barely being able to form the words.

"Mh... me too my love~"

M/n's back arched farther as he cummed on his and karma's waist.

Karma thrusted a few more times as he cummed deep within M/n, thrusting out his high.

Karma pulled out as he looked down at M/n breathing heavy.

"Ready for round two?~" M/n looked up at him.

Karma smirked, "always~"

________________________
This is another write from a while ago
So sorry if this one is bad too T^T