☁️dazai x reader ☁️

(TW: mention of sewer slide because its dazai)

First person pov:

It was a long day at work, you didnt eat lunch today because you where out for a while due to some family issues. The paper work just kept stacking. But finally you finnished with your work today.

You walked out of your office building as you smelt a big whiff of a sweet sweet smell. You followed the smell to a small restaurant. You where hungry anyways so you thought you would pop in for some food.

You let out a small sigh as you walked into a small restaurant, it was around dinner time so your stomach was growling really loud. 'Must... eat... food'. You sat down at a table as you looked at the food on the menu.

You heard a loud ruckus across the restaurant from where you where sitting. You looked over to see what was going on when you saw a tall, brow haired Male flirting with the waiter.

You let out a sigh, 'another perv', you rested your head on your hand. You looked to the menu as a waiter came over to you. You placed your order as the waiter smiled and went back to the counter to put in the order.

You could hardly wait for the food to come out. Your stomach was rawring so loud. Soon your food came out as you smiled softly as you started to wat your food. You where so happy that you ate something.

As you where eating you saw the guy from a little while ago walk over to your table, as he took a seat. "Why hello there, my name is dazai, you look very attractive. Would you like to commit a double suicide with me?" He asked.

You looked at him in confusion, you didnt know why he was asking you this question. "Um why are you asking me?", you asked.

"Well you see I'm searching for a very attractive person to commit with me" he smiled looking to you. "Why ask me?" You tilted your head a bit as you where wondering why a stranger would ever come up to someone random and as such an inappropriate question.

"Hm, well you see, I like death and I want to find someone who does also and your very attractive like I said, so that's why I asked".

You face palmed as you looked into his eyes. You had this thing about you where you could tell if someone was telling the truth or not. You dont know how but you always assumed it was just your gut talking to you.

Dazai took notice to this fact as he looked to you in a diffrent way. He lower his voice as he whispered to you ever so quietly, "have you always been able to do that?".

You looked at him in a bit of shock and confusion as you didnt think anyone would have noticed this fact about yourself ever. "What are you talking about?", you ask trying to shake him off a bit.

"That thing where your eyes change and you can see if I'm telling the truth or not", he looked to you with a serious expression on his face.

"How did you know about that?" You asked.