🌶Aged up! Iida x Mreader Pt 1 🌶

Before this chapter starts!
I would like to let you guys know that this IS aged up.
Sorry this took so long to write.

Request by: GralAlvarez
________________________________

"Such a naughty boy, sending me those pictures in class.. what were you thinking?" Iida was mad. Really mad at (M/n). It wasn't such a good idea for (M/n) to send those photos in class.

-------Flash Back-----------

(M/n) giggled. Quickly tapping buttons on his phone. Sending his lover, Iida some photos that he took the night before. The photos were of (M/n) mostly nude.

Though (M/n) wouldn't know this. But his boyfriend Iida would get really turned on by this.

Meanwhile Iida was in class. He hated when his phone went off. His gaze softened when he saw that it was a message from his lover. His very own (M/n).

Oh was he wrong to think it was a sweet message. When he clocked on the notification, he quickly saw the dirty photos.

That made Iida mad. So very mad. Iida had to get his revenge. After class would be his best bet.

-------End of Flash back------

It was the end of class. (M/n) was cleaning up after himself. Putting his note book back into his bag. Getting off any eraser shavings off his desk. Putting his pens and pencils back into his bag. The usual clean up.

(M/n) stood up from his desk before he felt something... Hard against his back. Oh no.

Iida pushed (M/n) against the desk "Such a naughty boy, sending me those pictures in class.. what were you thinking?" Iida was mad. Really mad at (M/n). It wasn't such a good idea for (M/n) to send those photos in class.

(M/n) immediately regretted sending those photos. Yet. Not at the same time.

Iida had gripped onto (M/n)'s wrists and held onto them with his left hand. His right traveled down to (M/n)'s pants. Putting his hand into (M/n)'s boxers.

His hand gently wrapped around (M/n)'s cock, and gently moved his hand up an down. Jerking him off at a very slow pace.

(M/n) threw his head back. Letting a few soft moans fall out from his mouth. "Please." (M/n) begged for Iida to do more.

"Tell me what you want (M/n)" Iida whispered into his ear. His breath could be felt on my neck. Oh how much this turned on (M/n).
_________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!
Let me know if you want a Part 2!

Authors note.

I have been so busy so this was all that I could come out with for now. I will try to make another part if you would want me too