Chapter 3 Meeting the Queens

Braelynn went and got the Chinese while Braelynn was gone, Dinah and Daniel got the plates, glasses, and cutlery out of the boxes. Braelynn was soon back at home and handing the Chinese to her parents. They chose to have Chicken and Pork Chow Mein, Sweet and Sour Chicken Cantonese, and Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls in Cantonese. They also chose to have 3 portions of Yuk Sung and 2 bags of Chips. Rice Dishes of Chicken Fried Rice, Egg Fried Rice, and Mixed Veg Rice.

Once everyone had eaten everyone helped to clear away. Braelynn took Brooklyn for a bath. 

Once all of the children were in bed except Braelynn. Dinah, Daniel, and Braelynn sat on the sofa and the recliner chair. Dinah had brought Daniel and Braelynn a beer and she had a large glass of rose wine. They sat discussing life and if Braelynn will find her mates. They all then went to bed.

The next day Braelynn and Daniel went shopping for furniture and decorations for the house. Once they had done the shopping Braelynn and Daniel was putting things up when Dinah called for Daniel through their mind link. Daniel went to see what Dinah wanted and after a little while, Dinah called for Braelynn. Braelynn walked into the living room upon arrival she saw three unfamiliar faces. Braelynn walked over to her mom and dad and sat between them. 

“Hi Braelynn my name is Vienna and these are mates Quinn and Scarlett we are the queens and alpha of the Black Tree Moon Pack. We are also the Warrior, Omega, and Alpha Queens, our daughter Zaylee and her mate Oaklyn have been searching for their third mate for three years. Vienna is the Omega, Quinn the Warrior, and Scarlett Alpha. We think that you might be their mate because of what our Warrior Trainer Mark and his mate Lisa has said, that you are taller than him and only Scarlett, Quinn, and our daughter Zaylee” explained Vienna. 

Braelynn was in shock she didn’t know what to make of this and looked to her mom and dad who also looked at processing. “We don’t want to rush into anything you don’t want to but as you are aware you are not going to school but coming to work with us on the structure of the pack,” said Quinn.