Chapter 29 One Week To Go

Soon it was only a week left to go before the wedding. The week zoomed by Zaylee and Oaklyn decided to wear dresses and they brought the most beautiful dresses. They invited Braelynn's mom Dinah with them. Braelynn couldn't have been happier that they were including her mom. Braelynn took over her mom’s job for that day and the smile on Dianh face was worth it. 

Braelynn would do it again within a heartbeat, just to make her mom happy. Braelynn would do anything for her mom. Braelynn knew that in a few days she would have to start packing her room up and it would start to become real. 

Braelynn and Dinah were sitting in Braelynn’s room and looking at the wedding suit that Braelynn would wear and a few short days. Dinah pulled Braelynn into her side “how are you feeling about the wedding” asked Dinah. “I’m nervous but I’m excited about what my life is going to be like” replied Braelynn. Dinah nodded and kissed her on the forehead and held her lips there for a while longer. 

Dinah then turned to Braelynn “we need to start packing your room and settling you in at the castle” said Dinah. “Yeah and I need to buy a new car” expressed Braelynn. Dinah looked confused “you know that you can take your car it is yours,” said Dinah “I thought that you and dad would want everything back” expressed Braelynn. “No hun it is yours” said Dinah. Braelynn nodded and hugged her mom whispering thank you.