Chapter 4 Braelynn knows her job

Braelynn looked at the queens “what happens if I’m not mated to Zaylee and Oaklynn?” Braelynn asked Quinn, Scarlett, and Vienna. “Then you will be a blessing to our pack until you find your mate and we will help you find your mate” replied Scarlett. “Would you like some time to think about it?” asked Quinn, “yes please” responded Braelynn. Braelynn, Dinah, and Daniel all said goodbye. Braelynn was starting her job in two days with her dad. 

Once Scarlett, Quinn, and Vienna had left Dinah looked to Braelynn “would you like to come shopping with me and Brooklyn?” asked Dinah. Braelynn nodded her head in response. Braelynn then went to the playroom and got Brooklyn and got her ready and met her mom by the door. Braelynn then went to get her car keys because they had decided to go in her car. 

Once they were all in the car Braelynn started the car and pulled out of their house, “mom do I have to tell them that I’m intersex” asked Braelynn. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do” replied Dinah. Braelynn took a sigh of relief and was happy with her mom’s answer. Braelynn was born intersex and that is why she was kidnapped because of being different. 

Braelynn has struggled for many years with her identity and who she identifies as but she found herself two years ago, and her family was glad she has and that she is happy.

Dinah hoped however that Braelynn's mates would accept her for her and wouldn’t change her. Once they arrived at the shopping mall they got two carts and Brooklyn got into Braelynn’s cart.