Chapter 36 First Morning at the Castle

Braelynn was the first one up between the newly married couple. Braelynn left her wives in bed while she went in the bathroom and got a shower and dressed. Braelynn then went downstairs to get some coffee. Once Braelynn got downstairs she entered the kitchen she saw Quinn, Vienna, and Scarlett at the kitchen counter talking. Scarlett was the first to notice Braelynn their eyes met and Baelynn winked at Scarlett. 

Scarlett smirked knowing that Braelynn, Zaylee, and Oaklyn had a good time last night. Braelynn continued to make her coffee and then sat down with Vienna, Scarlett, and Quinn and talked with them about her office and gym space. 

Braelynn planned to go shopping soon for storage for her office and a couple of kettles and dumbbells. Braelynn then heard her mates get up and try to see where she is. Braelynn doesn't answer them and soon her mates come into the kitchen and go to Braelynn kisses her on the cheek. 

Braelynn smiled at this action, Braelynn caught Quinn’s wink. Braelynn smirked like she knew what Quinn was thinking. 

Braelynn then got up to make herself and her mates some breakfast. “Would anyone like some breakfast?” asked Braelynn. Everyone answered yes. Braelynn then made a full English breakfast and gave everyone a plate they all made small talk until it was time for Quinn, Vienna, and Scarlett to go about their day.