Chapter 12 Training Begins

Braelynn started the training at the basics working for, ToyotaBrooklyn, black top muscle groups once they were done. Braelynn turned to them all, “the people that will have one-to-one training are George, Fred, Theo, Leo, John, and Kameron, and don’t think it is a bad thing.” said Braelynn nodded and they went their separate ways she had the girls this afternoon. Braelynn decided to get changed before finding her dad to have lunch with her if he is free.

Once Braelynn got to her office she locked the door so she could get changed. Once she changes she unlocks the door so whoever needs her can come in. Braelynn then checks her phone for ten minutes before there is a knock on the door. “Come in!” shouted Braelynn, Quinn, and Scarlett comes in and sits in front of Braelynn. “Hi, how was training,” asked Quinn “it was good just getting ready for the girl group this afternoon” replied Braelynn. Quinn nodded, “how would you feel about marrying our daughter and her mate in a month,” asked Scarlett. “I’m not sure but will have to think why,” asked Braelynn. 

“Because that is when my great-grandparents got married and I would love Zaylee to get married to her two mates on that day” explained Quinn. “What date,” asked Braelynn, “the 5th of August,” said Quinn. Braelynn nodded her head “there is a significant meaning so yes I will do it” stated Braelynn. Quinn hugged Braelynn and said thank you. 

Braelynn then got her lunch out on her desk, Quinn and Scarlett looked at each other and back at Braelynn. “Why are you sitting in your office don’t you want to have lunch with the pack? '' asked Quinn. “I didn’t know I could'' answered Braelynn. Scarlett and Quinn looked at each other and then Quinn left the room to go and find their daughter and her mate. “Come on let’s go down and get some lunch I will let you sit by me” stated Scarlett. Scarlett then led Braelynn to the Dining room and Braelynn stopped and smiled Braelynn can't remember being invited to eat with a pack ever. Braelynn followed Scarlett and got her food, Scarlett then led Braelynn to their table and got an extra chair pulled up. Braelynn and Scarlett were talking while waiting for Vienna, Quinn, Oaklyn, and Zaylee.