Chapter 34 Braelynn, Zaylee, and Oaklyn Vows

Once Zaylee, Oaklyn, and Braelynn were ready the officiant started the weeding. 

Braelynn was facing Oaklyn and Zaylee. Zaylee started with her vows first. The officiant turned to Zaylee and gave her the nod to start her vows. 

I love both of you with the whole of my heart with a passion that words cant be truly express how I feel. I can only hope that we all have years of kisses, glances, and adventures by both of your sides. I choose both of you and I promise to choose you as my wives every day we wake. I will love you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you. You both complete me in ways I never knew was possible. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as they were my own. I will love you both, my wives, and rejoice in your love for me all the years of our lives. I’m madly in love with both of you. Not only do I promise that my love for you will grow with each day, but I promise to be your friend and partner every step of the way. I will be there for you day or night, in richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I trust, appreciate, cherish and respect you.  You both are my life and I am glad that you are my mates and wives. 

The officiant then turned to Oaklyn to go next. 

I pledge to honor you both, love you both, and cherish you both as my wives today and every day. Today I say I do but to me, it means I will. I will take your hand and stand by side in the good and the bad. I dedicate myself to your happiness, success, and smile. I will love you both forever. You both are my dream come true, I can't wait for the reality we get to build together. Today, surrounded by all of our loved ones, I choose both of you to be my wife. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we all shall live, I will be by your side for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer. You both are mine as I am yours. I’m madly in love with you my wives. Not only do I promise that my love for you will grow with each day but I promise to be your friend and partner every step of the way. I will be there for both of you in every way. I trust, appreciate, cherish and respect you. I promise to share my hopes and dreams as we build our lives together. You are both my mates and wives and I can't wait to spend the rest of the day together as wives.

Next, it was Braelynn to do her vow. Braelynn waited for the officiant to nod at her and she then started her vows. 

I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold, and a shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bear on your own. Give me your hand and I will give you forever. I vow to always protect you from harm to stand with you against your troubles and to look to you when I need protection. You both make me laugh, you make me think, and above all, you make me happy. I promise to be your navigator, best friend, and wife. I promise to honor, love and cherish you through all life’s adventures. Wherever we go, we’ll go together. Today, surrounded by all of your loved ones, I choose you to be my wife.  I am proud to be your wife and to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side–for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer. You are my only today and every day. My wives, I invite you to share my life. You both are the most loving, clever, and kind individuals I have ever known and I promise to always be in your corner. Your love gives me hope. Your smile gives me joy. You make me a better person. When I’m with the both of you everything else fades in the background. You both flood my senses with joy. You are my life, my greatest gift. I'm so lucky toxc x call you both my wife. From the first day I had found you, I’m glad I have you for my mates and wives, I cant wait for us to continue our adventure as wives. 

Everyone turned to the officiant “I now pronounce you wife, wife, and wife.” Everyone cheered as Braelynn, Zaylee, and Oaklyn kissed. They then walked the aisle as wives.