Chapter 7 Agreeing On Meeting Zaylee and Oaklyn

Everyone then left and Braelynn finished her work. Soon it was time for Braelynn and Daniel to go home. Braelynn stopped by the car she smelt vanilla and strawberries. Braelynn looked around to find the smell she couldn’t, Braelynn shook it off and go in the car. Braelynn then drove her dad home before picking up her mom so they could get their nails and done find so nice things for her office. 

Soon Braelynn and Dinah arrived home, Braelynn left all the things for her office in the car until tomorrow. Once Braelynn and Dinah entered the house they could smell burning they looked at each other and then went to the kitchen snd laughed at what they saw. 

They saw Daniel trying to cook something but it set on fire and was now in the sink. Daniel heard laughing and turned around to see Braelynn and Dinah laughing. 

Braelynn then turned to Dinah “this is why we don’t let him cook” stated Braelynn. Daniel nodded at that statement. Braelynn then turned to Daniel “what were you cooking Pa” asked Braelynn. “I was trying to cook chicken with mash potatoes but it all went wrong,” said Daniel. Braelynn laughed and then got to work at cooking herb-crusted chicken with sweet potato and potato mash with vegetables. Once Braelynn cooked dinner, Daniel set the table Daniel called the rest of the family for dinner. 

Braelynn then dished out their dinners and sat down with her family. Dinah looked at Braelynn and mouthed thank you. Braelynn was glad she was able to help her Pa.