[ t e n ]

the spotify playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6UICMGFhpLspSkqAyKawZf?si=KWHZNaeZQjijrIl1EwBg8A

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┐
chapter ten
POISON
└─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┐chapter tenPOISON└─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

─────❀◦❀◦❀─────

PETER PLACED HIS FIST UNDER HARPER'S CHIN. He looked right at her blue eyes with a look of desire. She asked him to do it, she wanted him to do it, and damn, he needed to do it.

If he didn't kiss Harper soon enough, Peter might go insane.

Peter's first kiss when he was eleven at a summer camp. It was with this redhead girl with freckles and brackets, practically the prettiest girl of the entire science camp. It was a lame kiss, compared to the way he wanted to kiss Harper.

Oh, he wanted to kiss Harper and never break apart.

"I like you," he whispered, their lips about to touch. "I like you a lot."

"I like you too," she muttered, breathless, as Peter closed his eyes. She closed them as well.

Peter soften his fist and moved his hand towards Harper's straight dark hair, introducing his fingers in it and pulling gently Harper in his direction, her closing her eyes as well.

Their noses touched. She smelled like vanilla with a mix of sweet face cream. Her hair smelled like lavender shampoo, and it was driving Peter crazy.

When their lips met, they both held their breath, unable to move.

Even though it was a soft touch, it was enough for both to feel thousand butterflies. No, that wasn't what it was.