Chapter 4 Finding out my truth

Luna POV:
I stayed with Katherine all night the last 4 nights. The image of my mother on the ground with her blood all around her, haunting me every time I shut my eyes.

I could tell Klaus felt bad for what he did, he always looks over at me and his worried stare lingers for far too long.

Katherine uses her dreamscape vampire powers to help me sleep, each night since I woke up the first night screaming, " Stop the ride! Somebody help my mom!".

Klaus vamp sped out of Alaric's room that night and watched from the corner as I hugged Kath and cried into her shoulder.

Everyone hates Katherine, but if she wasn't there for me that night, I don't know what I would've done.

Even Klaus seemed to notice that, he even got another vampire for the sacrifice so he wouldn't have to use Kath tonight.

I internally thanked him, and I'm almost positive he knows that, but I'm never saying thank you to him out loud, not after what he did to me.

"Im heading out, I've got to catch eyes on my doppelgänger, and to tell the Scooby Doo gang not to do anything they'll regret." Klaus announced, mainly to Katherine, but to me too.

"Great!" Katherine mumbled, I quietly chuckled and I'm pretty sure I saw Klaus smile at me from the doorway.

Klaus POV:

The last few days Luna had clung to Katherine like a bug. Seeing how close these two were and the pain I caused the 13 year old girl, I decided to not use Katherine in the sacrifice. Instead, I'm using Caroline, who Damon call's,"Vampire Barbie".

I walked into The dreadful Mystic Grill and spotted Alaric Saltzman and Damon Salvatore.

"Gentleman, why so glum?" I taunted.

"Klaus I presume?" Damon sighed.

"In the flesh!" I smirked.

"Any reason you decided to stop by and say hi?" The Salvatore questioned.

"Just to remind you to not do anything you might regret." I preached.

"Don't think I could talk you into postponement?"Damon probed.

"What!" I roared

"Oh come on. What's one month in the grand scheme of things?" Damon drawled.

"He's joking?" I asked Alaric.

"No...not really." Alaric assured.

"Let me be clear. I have my werewolf, I have my doppelgänger, and I have my vampire. Now if you wish to live another day, I suggest you don't screw it up." I vowed, and with that I left the bar.

1 day ago
Katherine POV:

Luna was in her room watching TV when I heard a knock at the door. I vamp sped to the door but I couldn't grab the door handle. I sighed out of annoyance, but then the door opened and Damon and Andie Star stood behind the frame.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to get me killed!" I snapped.

"Relax we're just here to save Luna and to see if you deserve saving" Damon drawled. Then he held up a tiny bottle with a clear liquid.

" Is that..." I stammered.

"Vervain? Your salvation? Yes." Damon boasted.

"Hand it over!" I demanded!

"Uh uh uh... I have a question first. Why did you betray us?" Damon questioned.

"You guys knew nothing about Klaus, you didn't have a fair shot at beating him, so I teamed up with Isabell. I was looking out for myself Damon, I will always look out for myself" I sighed.