Chapter 8 Rebekah and The Witch

Luna POV:

I woke up in the back seat of the car to see we were currently passing a 'Welcome to Chicago' sign. I sat up in my seat then Klaus realized I was awake.

"Oh thank god she's awake! Luna, do you smell a wet dog?" Klaus faked enthusiasm. I was so confused.

"What, why?" I murmured. Klaus just smirked.

"We'll love, you told me I smelt like a wet dog." Klaus said sternly as I felt my face turn red.

"What? When?" I asked suspiciously.

"Last night love, you were quite out of your head from the sedative I gave you." Klaus gloated

"What! Wait, you gave me a sedative?!" I asked concerned.

"Yes love, you were quite scared by all of the dead bodies you were surrounded by, you wouldn't even stand up from the tree root, therefore you gave me no choice." Klaus compromised.

"You could've just compelled me dumbass." I whispered. Both Stefan and Klaus heard me, but they had two very different reactions. Stefan laughed under his breath while Klaus gave me a death glare which I ignored.

I guess we got where Klaus wanted to go, because I pulled me and Stef out of the car and started admiring the city.

"Welcome to Chicago Stefan." Klaus announced.

"Why are we here Klaus? Your hybrids failed can't you just move on?" Stefan sighed.

"We're here to see a witch, and rumor had it the ripper of Monterey got lonely and came to Windy City." Klaus stated with his stupid smirk.

"Eh, I don't remember it, a lot of black holes." Stefan shook it off.

"What a shame! Details are what make it magical! Oh well no time for dilly dallying let's go see our witch." Klaus mocked while walking away to which me and Stefan followed.

We ended up at bar and we walked in. When I walked through the doors a man called out,

"No minors aloud in here!"
Klaus growled and replied,

"Mind your own business." I have a curious look to him an just shrugged. Whatever I guess. Al if sudden we see I dark skinned lady walk towards us. And Klaus Jokes,

"So a hybrid walks into a bar and says-"

"Stop, you may be immortal, but that doesn't make you funny." The woman interrupts while holding her hand up to stop Klaus from talking.

"You look ravishing must I say." Klaus flirts.

"Stop, I don't want to hear it." The with states.

" Wait, your... Gloria" The girl nods, "Shouldn't you be-" "Old and dead? Now if I die who's gonna run this place?" Gloria teases.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Klaus informs us.

"I can slow the aging down some with hens and spells, but don't worry it'll catch up to me someday." Gloria tells us while Stefan and I nod.

"Stefan, why don't you go make us a drink from behind the bar? Luna you can go too." Klaus suggests to which me and Stefan comply, not wanting to hear anything more about hybrids.
Stefan went behind the bar while I sat on one of the stools looking at the photos on the wall.

"Stefan why didn't you tell me you knew Klaus?" I questioned while hopping over the bar and grabbing a photo of Klaus and him.

"I don't remember this." Stefan whispers while taking the photo from my hands. Stefan stomps over to Klaus.