Chapter 18 Meeting the Fam

Klaus POV:

I left Bonnie's house and sped to the old witch house. I held the talisman in hand and walked through the doors. I walked down stairs and found 4 coffins. one with Rebekah and the others containing a different brother, but my mothers coffin was missing.

"AHH" I yelled in frustration as I threw a chair at a distant wall, breaking it into pieces on impact. I paced for a minute or two till I heard a truck pull up to the house.

I then brought the three coffins up separately and put them into a moving truck that I had called upon finding out where my siblings were. Once they were in the truck I walked to the passenger seat and started to direct the driver to where Luna and I reside.  The driver looked around 18 or 19 and was clearly oblivious to the supernatural world. He was too cheery and optimistic. He was telling me how this was just a side job and how he was trying to get enough money to get into university. He told me how his folks almost died in a car crash and how that inspired him to become a doctor, which is what he's applied to get into.

We arrived at my house after about 20ish minutes and I put the coffins in the garage. I then walk up to drivers side of the truck and up to the driver.

"You will forget me and everything involved with me and todays events. You simply helped a old lady move to a small apartment." I compelled him as I put $2000 on his dashboard.

There was something inspiring about him, his desire to become a doctor, a surgeon in particular who specializes in cardiology. He was so determined it was refreshing, it reminded me of a girl I once knew. She was 17 and wanted so desperately to become a knight. She even pretended to be a man, and eventually she became a noble man. Eventually they all found out she was a Woman, but she had a whole speech and won over the men, but not after she duelled the best knights there.

"Good luck with university lad." I told him as a hit the the door twice signalling him to drive off. I watched the moving truck disappear around a corner, then walked inside to great Luna.

"Luna! I'm back!" I called out echoing in the house. I listened but didn't hear any footsteps or signs of movement. I checked my phone and looked at the time to see it was 1:33 A.M. and concluded she was asleep. I sighed then went to the garage to check on my siblings. I opened Elijah's coffin and pulled the dagger out of his chest, then proceeded to do the same with the other 3 coffins. I then went inside waiting for my siblings to awake.

Luna's POV:

I woke up around 11 pm and watched a few episodes of Reign. Around 1 am I turned the tv off and laid down on my bed and continued to ponder about what Klaus wouldn't believe. After a little while, I heard Klaus come home, but I didn't want to go to bed, so I stayed quiet and still. I wonder what he do if he figured out what happened earlier today, but I concluded I wouldn't tell him there's no way he could find out if I didn't tell him, so after a few minutes I decided to go downstairs and meet him.

I changed into a baggy shirt and pyjama pants then walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Klaus sitting drinking a glass of bourbon.

"Hey." I said and he quickly whipped his head around.

"Luna. I thought you were sleeping." He sighed with I grin. He was being weird I thought.

I squinted my eyes and sat down next to him, "What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Waiting." He stated nonchalantly. I blinked and gave him a look to say for what.

"And we're done waiting." He smirked as he looked behind me. I turned around and saw Elijah and Rebekah standing there with two other men. One wearing really weird clothes and the other in an old tux.