Chapter 10 Smells like Teen Spirit

In the car...
Klaus' POV:

We were about to pass the Mystic Falls Welcome sign when Luna awoke. I looked in the mirror seeing her yawn then sit up. I saw her about to look to the Mirror so I quickly adverted my gaze to the road ahead. I waited a few seconds, then looked back at Luna to see her leaning on the window staring out with her knees to her chest. 'She's scared of me again' I kept repeating in my head and I knew it was true. We passed the 'Welcome To Mystic Falls' sign and I heard Luna perk up.

"Am I going home?" Luna asked excitedly.

"That could be the case." I shrugged. "But we have one last stop to go to." Luna sat straight up in her seat and I could see her smiling to herself.

In the High school...

Elena's POV:

Caroline, Bonnie, Tyler and I see currently setting up mice traps in the dark. Suddenly the lights flickered on while Matt walked in and put his hand to his his chest.

"Jesus." He whispered.

"Come on! Seriously!" Caroline complained while I smiled.

"Forget about senior prank night huh?" Tyler chuckled.

"Clearly." Matt breathed.

"How could you possibly forget! We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Yeah Matt! If I'm doing this, you're doing this." I told him with a smile.

"I'm surprised any of you are doing this." Matt shrugged.

" I know Caroline's forcing us." Bonnie pointed to Caroline while smirking.

"We need these memories!This is our last year and-" "And if we don't make these memories now, what's the point of it all." I mocked.

"Go ahead make fun, I don't care." Care glared playfully.

"You guys are lame, I've got 8 other classrooms to prank." Tyler sighed. I got up after and started walking to the door.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Care asked dumbfounded.

"I'm superglueing Alaric's desk shut, I'm making memories." I smirked. Caroline smiled.

"I love you!" She yelled to me as I made my way through the halls to the double doors. When I opened them though, I saw somebody I hoped to never see again.

"There's my girl!" Klaus taunted.

"Klaus!" I whispered. I turned away to run but he sped in-front of me and grabbed my arm.

"Now you're supposed to be dead, now what are we going to do about that hmm?" Klaus growled.l while he dragged me down the school halls.

"If you're going to kill me just do it." I stated as confident as possible, but my voice was still shaky.

"Not until I'm certain, but I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus smirked as he pushed me through the doors to the gym.

"Attention Seniors, you've officially been busted head on home!" Klaus announced in a faux American accent.

"You two, I remember you!" Klaus said as he motioned for Dana and Chad to come over.

"I'm sorry do we know you?" Dana asked with sass.

"Forgive me, I wasn't in my right head last time" Klaus laughed at his own joke while the two teens looked confused. "Lift your foot up please Dana" Klaus compelled and Dana complied. "Now Chad if she drops her foot I want you to beat her to death." Klaus compelled once again and Chad nodded.