1

"Administering Z-Thirty Seven," Axel says, a needle entering Y/N's arm before a sickly green liquid is entered into her bloodstream.

She grits her teeth as heat seems to shoot through her body, her hands clenching into fists as she bites her tongue. She really doesn't want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her suffer. She wonders how long she's been here. It feels like ages since she was kidnapped and she wonders if anyone is looking for her anymore. Surely after she didn't come back from her run Lea would have raised the alarm? Still, how could anyone know where she is? This place is way too smart to leave behind any tracks.

"Vitals are normal upon first entering the blood stream," Jack, one of the doctors declares, writing down his findings on Y/N's patient chart. "Heart rate increasing steadily but not enough to be concerned. It's quite possible the stress as her pulse quickens during every experiment."

"Hair growth is happening as well," Axel observes as what appears to be fur begins growing along your body, his eyes widening in excitement as Y/N suddenly begins to shrink. "Holy fucking shit!"

"Body growing smaller, no sign of bones breaking and refusing together. It appears to be relatively painless," Jack declares as he continues to take notes. "She's beginning to shrink in size and her body is changing slowly."

"Come on. Complete it," Axel growls as he watches Y/n closely, her arms and legs coming free from the restraints as her body changes into a cat's body.

"And we have achieved complete metamorphosis," Jack declares with a bright grin when she finally stops changing.

"Quick, give her an exam," Axel orders Jack.

Jack nods and quickly grabs her. He forces her to sit with a warning of don't try anything or else she'll regret it. She's honestly just so confused she doesn't bother to resist. She stares at Jack, unsure of how his features were suddenly super clear. As if her eyes were suddenly better than humanly possible. They said it was a cat gene right? Could she possibly see in the dark?

"No, that's crazy," She colds herself.

Maybe this is just some weird side effect. It's probably going to go away. She shakes her head at the thought, zoning back in when Jack begins speaking.

"She's perfectly healthy. There's no issue anywhere. She is a healthy adult cat," Jack says with an excited grin. 

"This is just he beginning," Axel chuckles, picking her up by the scruff of her neck. "Welcome to a new breakthrough of science, Y/N."

Y/N knows one thing, she's free of the damn restraints. She narrows her eyes and raises her hand, hissing as she swipes her hand......paw?! across Axel's cheek. She's as shocked as he is as blood begins to pool to the surface of Axel's cheek, satisfaction coursing through her. Finally. After a long time she's been able to inflict at least a little pain on this man. She still doesn't understand why he chose her. Not when he obviously had a lot of volunteers desperate for cash. From what she's briefly glimpsed of other people, most were around her age. All college students. All in need of extra money.

"When you change back you will regret that," Axel growls, giving her  a good shake before he storms from the medical room.

Y/N thrashes and claws at the air but she can't seem to reach anything. She grunts when she's suddenly thrown, striking the wall of her cell before crashing to the ground. She lets out a soft groan that instead comes out as a quiet mewl. She just lays still a while before she glances at her bed. It's not the most comfy of beds but she's got a lot of warm blankets that sound really nice right now. Despite her protesting muscles she tries to stand, barely catching herself on her paws when standing on two legs doesn't work. She wobbles in place as she tries standing on all fours. She gets the hang of it and manages to even walk over to her bed.