10

A/N: How is everyone doing with all the craziness going on?

Y/N was scouting out fighting territory for where they would attack the humans, Slender figuring they would likely do a few more searches before giving up so each of them were scouting the area to ensure they all knew where to go. Y/N cowers in the bushes as she watches the scientist searching the area once again, so zoned in she fails to notice the figure coming upon her from behind. A snarl of anger leaves her when she's suddenly grabbed, thrashing and clawing at the hands holding her, scratching and biting anything she could touch.

"Shit!" The scientists snarls, dropping the feline.

With a racing heart Y/N bolts passed the scientist only to be cornered by another pair of legs, soon encircling her so she has no escape. A pair of gloved hands grasp the terrified woman, her body suddenly growing limp when she's grabbed by the scruff of her neck. Y/N continues hissing and growling as she's walked back to the laboratory, thrown into a small cage her human self was going to have to do contortionist bending just to fit.

"Well, well, well. Welcome back little kitty," Axel grins, a syringe in his hand. "Let's go night night shall we?"

'Fuck you!' Y/N yowls, her mind giving way to sleep as the drug Axel injects into her kicks in.

~~~~

When Y/N awakens there are alarms blaring. Her ears flatten against her head from the pain of the noise before perking up once the noise ceases, taking the time to look over her situation. She was currently strapped to a metal table, dressed in nothing more than thin hospital gown. Her hands were fastened above her head and her legs fastened apart, a cold collar around her neck and her tail fastened to the table as well. Y/N looks around the room she was in, various instruments lined out on tables, video cameras stationed all around, and a cold metal door showing her only escape.

Her ears flatten against her head and her tail fluffs when Axel enters the room with Jack, giving the man a look that could kill.

"Don't get like that little kitty," Axel coos. "We're just going to put you in a whole lot of pain."

"Fuck you!" Y/N snarls, yelping in pain when electricity suddenly shoots through her body.

"I wouldn't use that kind of language if you know what's good for you," Axel grins, hitting a button on a remote and sending an electric shock through Y/N once more. "What should we do first? Perhaps we should remove your ears and tail first."

"Axel?!" Jack cries in shock, his featured paling to the glare he earns.

"I'm curious to see if we can transplant them," Axel explains, selecting a scalpel from the table. "We already know we can regrow them if we need to."

"But what if it doesn't work the second time around?" Jack questions, grunting in pain when he's suddenly struck a food the face.

"That's enough, Jack! How dare you question my methods," Axel snarls. "You're either with me or you're against me. Choose wisely which one you want to be."

"I'm with you," Jack mumbles, his gaze landing on the woman strapped to the table.

Y/N glares defiantly back, ready for anything they were about to throw at her.

~~~~

(Warning: torture)

Y/N screams and arches her back as the scalpel cuts into her skull, her arms pulling at the cuffs keeping her strapped to the metal table. Once her feline ears are removed Axel then moves to her tail. He creates a cut in the small of her back, needing to use a saw to disconnect the bone of the tail from Y/N's tail bone, everything done with her wide awake and no pain management. Once the feline appendages are removed Axel stitches Y/N up, leaving the woman to struggle and cry from the pain in her body.

"Now for the transplant," Axel coos, Y/N's eyes widening when she recognizes the woman wheeled in.

"Y/N?! Oh my god!" Lea cries, beginning to struggle in her bed. "Let us go you sick monsters! You won't get away with this!"

"As you can see from your friend we already have," Axel laughs, halting the scientists once the bed is beside the metal table. "Now let's see if we can transplant these shall we?"

"Leave her alone! Please!" Y/N cries, screaming in pain when she's shocked once again.

"Y/N!" Lea cries, tears filling her eyes seeing her friend harmed in such a way.

Lea screams out in pain when the scalpel enters her flesh, ending up passing out from the pain as Axel attaches the appendages to Lea. Once he's finished he injects both women with the serum that originally turned Y/N into a Neko, leaving the woman to recover for the night.

~~~~

"Dammit!" Axel cursed when he returns to the girls in the morning, the appendages he attached to Lea having already died off, but the serum once again proving successful in Y/N. Fresh ears and tail twitching and swaying.

"Please.....please stop," Lea cries, her body trembling as tears stream down her cheeks.

"I wonder," Axel mumbles, ignoring Lea's pleas.

Axel draws a few vials of blood from Y/N and leaves once more, the two women visibly relaxing once he's gone.

"Y/N, I can't believe you're alive! And you've been here this whole time!" Lea cries, moving her head to gaze at Y/N.

"Most of the time. I managed to get out several months ago but they ended up grabbing me again," Y/N sighs softly. "I couldn't believe it had been two years."

"We never stopped hoping, Y/N! All of us. Me, your friends, your family. We all kept hoping you were alive," Lea says, fresh tears streaming down her cheeks. "Why didn't you come back to us?"

"I couldn't risk Axel finding me again or potentially harming any of you. I found a place with some amazing people that took me in," Y/N explains, tears filling her eyes. "I even started dating one of them. He's amazing Lea. They all are."

"Then we might have a chance of getting out of here! We can go back, Y/N! We can go back to our old lives," Lea cries.

"I can't go back, Lea. It's too late for me," Y/N tells her. "I don't belong in your world anymore."

"What are you talking about?! Of course you belong. Sure you might look a little different but you're still you," Lea cries.

"Lea, I'm no longer the college student you knew. I'm a killer now. I have to eat people so I can survive," Y/N explains. "If I don't eat people o starve."

"Wh-what?! Y/N that's not funny. You're kidding right?!" Lea gasps softly.

"No, I'm not kidding," Y/N tells her with an apologetic smile. "I'm a killer now."