6

"You expect me to kill people?" Y/N cries in shock, knowing she didn't exactly have bargaining room but she wasn't sure she could kill people of her own free will either!

"We will have a trial run," Slender says, his 'gaze' on her. "We do not know for sure if you now require human flesh for survival. We will do a trial run and see how things go. Should it become apparent you do not require human flesh we will proceed from there."

"And if I do need human flesh?" She asks softly, hating the very idea.

"Then you are my first killer to enter this mansion," Slender says matter of factly. "Come with me. I will show you the room you are to occupy from here on out."

"A-Alright," She says, getting up from her seat and following after him.

Y/N trails a little behind Slender as she admires the mansion, the walls a beautiful burgundy with a light wood floor to compliment. Portraits of the Slender brothers hang along the wall along with various other pieces of art, the lighting dim but comfortable in the home. Y/N's room is large, one of the few with its own bathroom. Inside is a king sized bed with a closet and chest of drawers, everything decorated in her favorite color. It was almost as if the room had been made specifically for her.

"This I amazing," She breathes, her eyes beginning to fill with tears.

"Are.....you okay?" Slender asks, his hand coming to rest on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. It's just.....I can't help but wonder about my old life. My parents and friends probably wonder where I am. I don't even know how long I've been gone," She explains.

"We have a television and my office has a computer if you'd like to see?" Slender offers, earning a gentle nod from Y/N as she wipes her eyes.

"Come along," Slender coos gently, heading out of the room and leading me to his office.

With trembling fingers Y/N manages to type in her name, her features paling as the screen pulls up numerous news articles. She scrolls and scrolls until she finds the date she first went missing and when she does find it her heart runs cold. Two years. Two long years she spent as a lab rat for Axel and his band of scientists and now she was presumed dead. Her family and friends had already held memorial for her absence and now supposed death and here she was alive and....well, alive. She couldn't exactly call her situation well. Would she have to keep letting her family and friends believe she was dead? Was there any hope of going back to a normal life?

"Unless you know for certain your 'condition' can be reversed don't go hoping to return home. It'll be easier if they go on believing that you are dead," Slender remarks, fresh tears streaming down her cheeks. "It's better for them but especially for you."

"What am I supposed to do now? I have nowhere left to go and if I don't end up a killer you can't very well keep me here. I may as well die at this point," She hiccups, her hands balling into fists as she rubs at her eyes.

"Don't do that, your eyes will get all red," Slender scolds, gently capturing Y/N's hands in his own and kneeling before the young woman. "Even if you are not a killer you are different enough to remain in my mansion. Just like us you are what humans consider 'freaks of nature'. It will be in your best interest to remain here."

"Why? Why are you being so kind?" Y/N questions, earning a gentle sigh in return.

"Because I know all too well what it's like to be treated as a freak. There is a reason I do nothing more than devour humans," Slender explains.

"Now come. You must be hungry. Your stomach has not quieted since this morning."

"I didn't want to be a bother," Y/N admits softly, her cheeks blushing over. "I'm not quite sure what I can eat."

"We will start with raw meat and see if that satisfies your hunger," Slender declares, standing and motioning Y/N to follow him. "Let's go hunting."

"Alright," Y/N agrees, following after Slender.

The two leave the mansion and head into the woods surrounding the home, Y/N's ears twitching as she picks up the sounds of the forest, the only disturbance being her occasionally growling stomach. Despite Slender's assistance in hunting nothing seems to satisfy Y/N, in fact she only seems to grow more hungry the more animals she devours, looking quite the mess by the time morning comes upon them.

"There is one last thing to try," Slender declares, leading Y/N to where he detected human presence in his woods.

Before he can even speak the young woman is upon the teenage boy that dared enter his woods, her teeth ripping a chunk out of his neck as her hands tear open his rib cage, warm blood showering Y/N as she tears into the human corpse. Soft growls leave her lips as she devours the human's body, bones snapping as she seeks cartilage, and tearing sounds echoing through the quiet forest. Slender watches with some excitement as Y/N allows her wild urges to take over, coming over to the woman once she finally settles from her meal.

"How do you feel now?" He questions softly.

"Full," Y/N tells him, her beautiful (e/c) eyes landing on him. "I guess we have our answer."

"Now the one thing left to know is how often you require feeding. If we are to follow your current pattern every twelve hours would be logical but since you have eaten in this form I would imagine the fulfillment will last longer," Slender explains, pulling a handkerchief from his pocket and gently wiping some of the blood from Y/N's face. "Shall we get you cleaned up?"

With a nod Y/N accepts Slender's hand when it's offered, the two making their way back to the mansion. Once there Slender ensures Y/N makes it safely to her room and calls upon his brother Trender to prepare a new outfit for her. Trender leaves the outfit on her bed once he finishes, the brothers heading to their respective rooms to sleep for the day. Slender leaves a note to inform Y/N of their retiring and insists she do the same. She may as well start getting used to their hours if she was going to remain for however much time she may have now that she's no longer human. Once Y/N finishes her shower she changes into the clothes and crawls into her bed, curling herself underneath her sheets and falling into a content sleep. At last things were starting to go somewhat right.