15

"Please take care of her," Y/N sighs, not very happy to be parting with Sally.

"We're going to be fine. There and back, shouldn't take too long," Slender assures her.

"I'll be okay mommy!" Sally assures me. "Don't worry about us."

"You know I can't help but do that," Y/N sighs, giving the little girl a tight hug before relinquishing her to Slender.

"We'll be back soon," Slender promises, giving Y/N a kiss before teleporting away with Sally.

"Where are they going?" Jeff asks.

"To get revenge on her uncle. He's been arrested," Y/N tells him with a soft sigh. "I know it's a good thing but she's finally getting used to her life here."

"And she'll continue getting used to it. She makes for a fun little sister," Jeff chuckles. "We're like one big family."

"Of serial killers," Y/N adds with a laugh.

~~~~

"Mommy! Mommy!" Sally cries, jumping from Slender's arms and into my own with an excited smile. "We're back!"

"Welcome back. How was it?" Y/N asks, having been unable to relax the entire time Sally and Slender were gone.

"I was able to do it all by myself!" Sally giggles as she hugs me. "Daddy helped only a little bit."

"That was very nice of him," I chuckle, returning Slender's kiss when he leans down for one. "I'm proud of you both."

"We can play now mommy," Sally hums with an excited giggle.

"Sally, let me steal mommy really quick," Slender says, earning a pout from Sally.

"No! You get mommy every time we go to bed. I get her when we're awake," Sally protests. "I get to play with mommy now."

"Just give us a few moments okay?" Y/N offers with a soft chuckle. "Ten minutes."

"Fine. I'll be counting though," Sally warns, letting me set her down before she goes over to sit next to Ben.

"I can make that work," Slender growls, his lips coming to meet Y/N's.

He teleports the two of them to their bedroom for a quick round of lovemaking, showering Y/N's neck in kisses and love bites. He keeps her right up until the ten minutes, chuckling when Sally comes knocking on the bedroom door.

"Looks like time if you," She teases, heading over to open the door once the two of them are decent.

"Mommy let's play dress up!" Sally giggles in excitement as she matches onto my hand.

"Dress up it is. Let's go my beautiful princess," Y/N smiles, letting Sally lead her to her room.

Y/N and Sally play with the make-up together, enjoying their play time together.

"I love you mommy," Sally says with a grin.

"And I love you Sally," Y/N assures her. "Thank you for letting me be your mommy."

~~~~

Jack watches the people come and go from the mansion, anger rising as he watches the killers living happy go lucky lives as if they deserved to live after the things they did. That was where he always drew the line with the lab. Things couldn't go so bad someone died but he was willing to make an exception to the rule now that the lab had been burned down and so many of his friends killed ruthlessly. Jack follows Y/N when she finally sets off on her own, doing his best to match her footsteps to hers as he grows close to her. He curses when her ears swivel and point in her direction, coming out from behind the tree where he was hiding.

"I'm going to take pleasure ending your life," Y/N growls, running and launching herself at Jack.

"Not if I end you first!" Jack snarls, trying time stab the woman as the grapple and fight one another.

"Die!" Jack snarls, managing time get a few gashes into Y/N's flesh, the feline managing to land a few scratches at him as well.

Jack uses his arm to block Y/N from tearing into his jugular, his other hand grasping at a syringe in his pocket. He does an internal celebration when he manages to grab it, stabbing it into Y/N's back and slamming down the plunger, kicking the female off of him when she falters and reaches for the syringe. Jack climbs wearily to his feet as he watches the feline begin to stagger, dodging her attempts to lunge at him.

"You're going to pay for everything you did," Jack snarls softly. "Just you wait."

"I'll have your life before you have mine," Y/N hisses, stumbling away from Jack and trying to return to the mansion.

Her footsteps are slow as she stumbles over rocks and tree branches, her mind swimming as black begins to dot her vision, her form collapsing on the spot as the drug takes her mind. Jack lifts her body up and throws it over his shoulder, using a trail of stones he made to find his way back to the barrier of the forest. Once there he steps across the barrier and heads to a remote cabin he had found, chaining Y/N to the table before returning in order to cover his tracks. Once he's satisfied he heads back the way he came, sitting in a chair and waiting for the feline to wake up.

"You're finally awake," He growls softly, a dark grin on his lips. "Now I can pay you back for destroying my life!"

"You destroyed mine first!" Y/N snarls, yelping in pain when a belt is suddenly brought down on her form.

Jack beats Y/N with his belt until he draws blood, his body shaking as the adrenaline pumps through his veins.

"No one is going to save you this time. I'm going to end you," Jack snarls. "Your death is going to be slow and painful. I hope you enjoy starving to death."