5

A/N: (y/t) means your town

"Sorry I'm late brothers! I came across a surprise after my meal," The being calls, Y/N's eyes widening when she sees three other unnatural beings. "She's so sweet."

"What's with the collar?" The one without a face asks.

"Most likely has an owner. You should just return her," The faceless one with glasses tells Splendor.

"Awww come on, poor thing looks distraught and like she's been through hell," The one in the fedora tells his brothers. "Besides, cats are way better than children and I've met some pretty kinky cat ladies. Splendor will just become the male version of a cat lady."

"Hey! No I won't!" The being holding you, now known as Splendor, says as he gives a shake of his head.

"You're not really expecting me to accept her in my mansion do you? You don't have any of the things a cat needs and cat urine is impossible to get out." The faceless one growls.

"She has a collar. She must be trained," The one in the fedora points out as he scratches Y/N's chin. "What's wrong with having a cat. She's such a beauty."

"Pretty please Slender?! I'll go out and buy everything if you'll keep an eye on her," Splendor reasons. "I can assure you she's very well behaved!"

"Brother how can you promise such a thing when you just picked her up?" The one you she now  know is Slender questions with a soft sigh.

"I can just tell!" Splendor huffs with a pout.

"I doubt she'll do any real harm," The one with glasses hums as he picks Y/N up and holds her in his arms. "Hi sweetie."

Once again Y/N feels her body vibrate as the being holds her, still feeling safe in his arms. It's weird. These are some weird alien beings or whatever people wanna call them, and they don't freak her out at all. She feels safe among these four beings. Safer than she's felt in a long time.

"If she harms anyone in the mansion or destroys stuff with scratching and peeing she's going in the basement," Slender finally tells his brother.

The hell is wrong with this guy? Y/N glares at Slender in annoyance. Why would he kick her into the basement. There's no light and it's a four walled room, he may as well kill her now because she'll be damned if she ends up in yet another lab or prison. No way is she going to let it happen.

"Thank you brother!" Splendor cries, launching himself at Slender and pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"Splendor!" Slender snaps as he stumbles back, nearly loosing his balance. "I get it. I get it. Please get off."

"Yes! I can't wait to show you our home. You're going to love it!" Splendor squeals with delight. "Alright, you be on your best behavior for Slender, okay? I'll go get everything you need!"

"Don't go overboard!" Slender barks before his brother vanishes.

Y/N stares in shock at the spot Splendor was just in, wondering how the hell he vanished into thin air.

"Ready to head back brothers? I suppose we'll have our talk later," Slender tells his brothers.

"Nah, I'm starving. I'm heading out for the day. See ya," The one in the Fedora grins before he too vanishes into thin air.

"Offender really has no shame," Slender huffs softly. "Trender? What about you?"

"I can't. This kitty has given me a new inspiration and I must get it created! I shall see you later," The one in glasses announces before he too vanishes.