19

"Sl-Slender! Slender wake up," Y/N gasps out, shaking her husband awake as she clutches at her stomach.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Slender breathes, jerking awake.

"They're coming," She pants, her eyes filled with tears.

"Alright, alright," He breathes, scooping Y/N into his arms and hurrying her to the infirmary. "Wait right here."

"No shit Slender!" Y/N snaps at her husband, slumping into the pillows with a pained groan.

Slender hurries away to fetch Doctor Smiley, returning to Y/N's side and grasping her hand in his own. He watches as Doctor Smiley sets to work, gently soothing his lover as she goes through the labor of giving birth. Soon two wailing babies are handed over to Slender as Y/N slumps against the bed in exhaustion, her ears twitching atop her head as she looks over at Slender with a tired smile.

"Mommy! You had the babies?!" Sally cries, bursting into the room with several more pastas trailing behind her.

"Don't crowd her too much. She needs to rest," Doctor Smiley scolds after he finishes with his aftercare on Y/N.

"What are the names?" Sally gasps, crawling into Y/N's bed despite Doctor Smiley's words.

"Apollo and Artemis," Y/N smiles gently as she hugs Sally close to her chest.

"I'll get them cleaned up," Doctor Smiley assures, taking the babies from Slender so he can clean them up.

"They're beautiful Y/N. You did so well," Slender purrs, pressing a kiss to his wife's lips.

"They've got your tendrils," Y/N giggles softly, gladly accepting her babies once they're cleaned and swaddled.

"Look mommy, they have your ears and tail too!" Sally giggles in delight.

"I think they have your nose," Y/N teases with a grin, helping the babies to latch and begin nursing.

"They're beautiful Miss Y/N!" The proxies chime in.

"I wonder if they can shape shift like you?" Jeff hums, twirling a knife in his hand. "Should be interesting having two mini Slenders around."

"I'll teach them everything they need to know about games!" Ben grins in delight.

"I'm certain all of you will teach them skills they will be forever grateful," Y/N assures everyone with a smile.

"Guess who's favorite uncle is here!" Splendor purrs, bursting through the door with flowers and balloons.

"Geez, you make the rest of us look bad," Offender complains, a soft blanket in his arms.

"Oh hush brother, you're the one who took forever choosing ONE blanket. I however have a full wardrobe at the ready," Trender hums in delight. "How is the mother?"

"Tired," Y/N admits with a soft laugh. "But so happy they're finally here and healthy. You three didn't have to bring gifts."

"Of course we did! Our sister in law deserves nothing but the best!" Trender huffs softly.

"Oh! Oh! I got them something too!" Sally cries, scrambling out of the bed and running off before returning with two stuffed animals.

"Sally, they're wonderful," Y/N breathes, the plushies being two of her favorite animals.

"This way they'll always think about mommy just like I do," Sally hums with a bright smile.

"Hey, I helped make the babies too! Why does mommy get all the credit?" Slender whines. "This is not fair at all."

"When their mom is does such a good job raising everyone in the mansion they'll tend to pick favorites," Splendor giggles in amusement.

"Completely unfair," Slender sighs.

"If it's any consolation you're still my favorite," Y/N giggles softly.

"And you're my second favorite next to mommy!" Sally assures him with a smile.

"Why thank you. Glad I can be popular with some people," Slender teases. "Alright, now everyone shoo. Y/N needs to get some rest."

"Awwww, but we wanna see more of the babies!" Splendorman whines.

"Come back in the morning brother. Allow my wife her peace. You too young lady," Slender chuckles when Sally snuggles close to Y/N.

"Slender, let her stay. She's not hurting anyone," Y/N assures as the rest of the pastas file out of the infirmary.

"Only because she's our baby girl too," Slender chuckles, settling in a seat by Y/N's bed.

"Here you are. One bassinet for the little ones," Doctor Smiley says, wheeling in the bed.

"Thank you for everything," Y/N tells him with a smile.

"It's my pleasure," Doctor Smiley assures before leaving the family to themselves.

"Let me take them. You get some rest," Slender tells Y/N, gently moving the sleeping babies into the bassinet.

"I love you so much, Slender," Y/N smiles, relaxing in bed with Sally who was already fast asleep on her chest. "Wake me for a feeding," She assures Slender before dozing off herself.

"You two are going to be so much joy to this world," Slender sighs softly as he admires his little babies. "To me and everyone in this mansion."