13 (Lemon)

Slender grabs the supple flesh of Y/N's ass and uses his strength to pick her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as her arms wrap around his neck. Slender's mouth tears open and they exchange heated kisses as Slender makes his way to the bedroom, locking the door behind him to keep out any unwanted guests. Slender trails kisses over Y/N's cheek and down into her neck, sucking hard against the flesh to leave behind dark hickeys. Slender walks the two of them over to the bed and lays Y/N on top of the black satin sheets, his hands sliding up her shirt and gently grasping her breasts in his hands.

"Slender," Y/N moans out, her back arching into Slender's touch.

With one swift motion Slender has Y/N's shirt off her torso and tosses it somewhere else in the room, carefully unfastening the latch on her bra and tossing it elsewhere as well. He trails kiss over her collar bone and down her chest, pulling each breast into his mouth and flicking his tongue against her perking buds, enjoying the way she shivers in excitement beneath him. Slender's touch is light and gentle as it caresses the soft skin of Y/N's torso, his touch light as it travels over her sides and down to her pants. He pulls away from his ministrations on her breasts in order to remove her pants and panties, his tongue licking his lips as he admires his prize.

"Slender," Y/N cries in embarrassment, her hands coming to cover her breasts as she crosses her legs.

"Let me admire you're beautiful body, Y/N," Slender purrs, his tendrils coming to trap her hands above her head as well as spreading her legs apart.

Slender's touch is ticklish as he trails a finger down Y/N's neck, down her chest, over her navel, and at last comes to rest against her dripping sex. He gently twirls his thumb around her clit as two fingers enter her sex, thrusting and scissoring in and out of her, ensuring her walls were well stretched and tended to before they became one. Y/N cries and moans from the pleasure coursing through her body, her back arching and her toes curling as a familiar knot forms in her stomach before snapping with a cry of Slender's name leaving Y/N's lips.

Her chest heaves with soft pants as she enjoys her high, her attention being brought to Slender when he lets her go. Y/N admires her lover's body as he slowly begins to undress, Slender undoing the buttons of his dress shirt one by one until he reveals his god like body underneath, Y/N already feeling the heat of excitement pooling in her sex. Her breath hitches softly as he moves to the obvious tent in his pants, his erection springing free as soon as the restriction of Slender's pants is taken away, the tip peak-a-booing over his underwear.

Y/N isn't left waiting long as Slender slides his underwear off as well, Y/N's heart stopping for a moment at the size of her lover, a passing thought of 'is it going to fit' going through her mind.

"I'll fit," Slender purrs, capturing Y/N's lips in a deep kiss as he gently parts her knees so his sex could rest against hers. Slender is careful as he lines the tip of his erection with Y/N's entrance, guiding her legs around his waist as he pushes inside of her, feeling her walls tighten and constrict around him.

Y/N lets go of a soft yelp as Slender enters her, her arms tightening around his neck as she feels him brush the tip of her cervix, squirming slightly from the unpleasant pain. With a gentle rock of her hips Y/N tells Slender she is ready for him to move, her pained moans shifting into moans of pleasure. Soft grunts and moans leave Slender's chest as he thrusts his hips, his hands palming at Y/N's breasts as she buries her face into Slender's neck, showering his pale flesh in her own marks as well.

"Sl-Slender, I'm close," Y/N gasps, her hold tightening around Slender's neck.

"As am I my love," Slender gasps out, his thrusts becoming erratic as he nears his own peak.

Y/N's name leaves Slender's lips as he stills inside her, her walls milking him of his seed as she hits her own peak as well. Soft pants leave their chests as they exchange gentle kisses, Slender pulling out of Y/N and laying beside her. Y/N shifts and lays herself in Slender's chest, his fingers coming to gently caress her ears.

"I love you my Felidae," Slender coos softly.

"What's that stand for?" She asks, her gaze curious on Slender.

"It means my feline," Slender chuckles softly.

"I like it," Y/N coos, letting go of a soft yawn and snuggling herself further into Slender's chest. "I love you, Slender."

"And I love you, Y/N," Slender coos back.