12

"Slender, I'm back!" I call out, freezing in surprise to the new people currently sitting on the couch. "Who are they?"

"Y/N, meet Jeff the Killer and Ben Drowned. Our mansion's newest residents," Slender introduces.

"Nice to meet you both," I smile, coming to stand beside Slender. "I'm Y/N L/N."

"It's nice to meet you too," Ben pipes up with blushed cheeks. "Are you the only girl here?"

"For the moment I am," Y/N chuckles softly.

"Don't bother trying to woo her. She's mine," Slender growls, several tendrils coming to wrap around my waist.

"Slender," Y/N chuckles softly, giving the boys a patient smile. "Don't worry about him. Shall I show you to your rooms?"

Y/N parts from Slender's side after giving him a quick kiss, showing the boys to their rooms once they follow her. She tells them that they're free to come and go as they please as well as being able to furnish their rooms to their liking. Once she's sure the boys are settled she makes her way downstairs and to the kitchen where Slender was preparing lunch, wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her head on his back.

"How was Lea and Splendorman?" Slender asks as he continues his work.

"Lovey dovey as usual," Y/N chuckles softly.

Luckily Lea's feline appendages didn't return but she had an increase hunger for meat and told me she had dreams of being a cat but for the most part her life had gone back to normal. Splendor and her became instant friends and eventually started dating, so her life wasn't quite as normal as it was before. Slender had also started helping Splendor build his own home, his youngest brother ready to set out on his own and have a place to do his business day in and day out. Thanks to them coming together Y/N was able to stay in contact with Lea, happy to still have her best girlfriend when she needed some time away from the boys.

"What's for lunch?" Y/N asks, a gentle purr rumbling in her chest.

"Tuna sandwiches. Yours just tuna of course," Slender says with a soft chuckle.

"Sounds purrfect!" Y/N teases with a soft giggle.

"No! I want it first!" Ben shouts.

"No way, I saw it first!" Jeff growls back.

"Slendy! Jeff is trying to hog the bathroom!" Ben shouts.

"There's multiple bathrooms!" Slender barks back, a laugh leaving Y/N's lips.

"But I want the one closest to my room!" Ben shouts back.

"Get a different room then!" Jeff snaps, earning a soft groan from Slender.

"You're the one who said you wanted to home killers. This is what happens when you don't discriminate against age," Y/N reminds him with an amused smirk.

"Just take turns and get down here for lunch!" Slender snaps, a heavy sigh leaving his chest. "I may have made a grave mistake....."

"You'll get used to it. Things will certainly be much more lively that's for sure," Y/N hums softly, releasing her partner and taking a seat at the table.

~~~~

"Slender, you're back!" Jeff cries in relief. "Y/N took my knife. Make her give it back!"

"You tried stabbing Ben. You don't get it back until you apologize!" Y/N growls back from her place on the couch.

"Yeah Jeff. Not until you apologize!" Ben grins, sticking his tongue out at Jeff.

"I'll kill you Ben Drowned!" Jeff snarls, lunging at Ben.

"Would you two quit!" Slender snaps, using his tendrils to knock their heads together. "I have someone for you guys to meet. This is Jane. Jane this is Y/N, Ben, and Jeff."

"Nice to meet everyone," Jane smiles softly with a light wave.

"Come on, I'll show you to your room," Y/N offers with a soft smile.

~~~~

From there the mansion only seems to get more crowded. Slender or one of his brothers will stumble across a killer that was drawn to Slender forest and they're then brought to Slender mansion. Everyone gets their own room and there's plenty of bathroom fights but the new liveliness of the mansion is well appreciated. Slender of course acts more like a father figure towards everyone and Y/N falls into the motherly role being Slender's partner. Eventually Offender and Trender make their own homes within Slender forest as well, leaving even more room for killers of all types to integrate into the mansion.

"Hey Y/N, check this out!" Ben grins, showing her his phone. "We've been dubbed as Creepypastas."

"Oooh, I like that name. Have you read the story they made about you yet?" Y/N asks with a soft hum.

"Several is them actually. Everyone has one and then there's so many different books with romance," Ben chuckles. "Don't tell Slender but there's one for you!"

"I wanna read!" Y/N gasps, giggling in excitement when Ben pulls up the story.

"I don't sound like that at all," Y/N complains, handing Ben his phone back. "Definitely don't let Slender see that."

"See what?" Slender questions, coming into the living room.

"Y/N's new lingerie!" Ben cries before bolting from my side.

"Ben Drowned!" Y/N shouts with flared cheeks. "He's kidding Slender."

"That's a shame. I would have rather enjoyed it," Slender purrs, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Slender!" Y/N snaps, her face growing even redder. "We haven't even been intimate yet. You don't get to see anything until then."

"Y/N, I am a man. You shouldn't tempt me in such a way," Slender growls, showering kisses in her neck.

"I wasn't," Y/N gasps with a soft moan, her knees growing weak from his kisses.

"Let's take this elsewhere hmm?" Slender questions, his breath warm against Y/N's neck.

"Y-Yes," she moans back softly, her heart racing in excitement.