𓆉 𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂 𓆉

Bella stayed in the tower for the whole shift, telling Hoppo she still wasn't feeling 100%

Bella stayed in the tower for the whole shift, telling Hoppo she still wasn't feeling 100%. He reluctantly let her stay.

Just her luck, she was up there with Whippet and Corey.

Let the interrogation begin.

"Have you spoke to your Dad yet Bell's?" Corey asked quietly.

"I just did... he just left, you saw him, are you okay Corey?" She cheekily grinned at the older man.

"Very funny." He chuckled. "Seriously though, you need to tell him."

"Tell him what?" Whippet asked.

"None of your business." Bella laughed. "It's fine Corey, he's happy, leave it."

"You spoke to Jesse yet?" Whippet asked.

"For fuck sakes!!" She complained, throwing her head back.

"Jesse?" Corey questioned.

"Shut up before I throw you both of you off the cliffs." Bella laughed.

But she panicked too.

I don't want to talk to Jesse. I want to pretend last night never happened.

That's not nice though... Damnit Bella!!

"Bella... you know your minds just playing tricks on you, it's making you overthink this." Whippet said as he rested a hand on her shoulder.

"What have I missed?" Corey asked in confusion.

"Absolutely nothing." Bella laughed before the door to the tower went. "I'll get it."

She opened the door to a tall woman, a bit older than her.

"Hey, you alright?" She smiled at her.

"Yeah I uh... this is weird." She laughed. "My boyfriend works here, I was hoping to surprise him, I haven't seen him in a while."

"Oh really?" Bella grinned, not knowing one of the guys had a girlfriend they kept a secret. "What's his name?"

"Jesse, Jesse Pollock."

Whippet dropped his binos.

"Awesome!" Bella fake smiled at the girl. "Come on in, we'll radio him up, I can swap places with him."

Whippet looked at Bella, silently asking if she was okay. Corey's eyes darted between them, sensing something was wrong. "I'll radio him up." He said.

"Hey, Jesse, someone in the tower for you."

Jesse soon arrived, his eyes widening at the sight of the blonde girl in the tower.

"Taylor." He said with wide eyes.

"Well... aren't you gonna give me a hug?" She smiled, holding her arms out. Whipped glared daggers at Jesse, probably wanting to hit him but not wanting to get into trouble. Poor Corey looked confused.