Scars To Your Beautiful

Bella's POV

I was sitting in my apartment before I had to go to work playing around with my guitar.

I know the guys seemed pretty shocked that I could sing when we did drunk karaoke but I've always loved music

I mean, who doesn't.

"But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark." I sang as I played some chords. I was about to sing the next part when the door to my apartment opened and in walked Jesse wearing his uniform.

I should really lock that thing, especially when doctor strange is roaming the streets.

"You know it's polite to knock." I grinned at Jesse.

"What's the fun in that." He said cheekily.

"I could've been naked." I laughed at his now red turned cheeks.

"Guitar? I didn't know you play."

"I don't... much."

"Can you play me something?" He asked with hopeful eyes. I let out a sigh.

"Pleeeeaseee."

"Fine! But if you tell anyone about this I'll never play or sing for you again, got it Pollock?"

"Woah sing?!" He exclaimed, smiling. "I never mentioned singing but now you've gotta."

Oh hell, what have I done.

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes before laughing at his happy little face. He looked like a little kid on Christmas morning.

I started to play some chords and sing the song I was singing before Jesse came in.

I finished the song and looked up to see Jesse almost crying.

"Woah dude you okay?" I asked him, alarmed.

I didn't think I was that bad he had to cry about it.

Jesse's POV

When Bella finished I was literally speechless, her voice was amazing.

"Bella, you're incredible!" I exclaimed. "How did none of us know you could sing?"

"I just do it for fun." She shrugged before setting her guitar down and getting up.