Doctor Charming

*Trigger Warning! Mention of eating disorder in this chapter*

Bella's POV

"Whippet I really don't want to do this." I mumbled.

We were outside the hospital about to go in. But I'm pretty sure I've changed my mind. In fact, I know I've changed my mind.

"Belle, I'll be there with you through it all okay? Don't worry please." Whippet smiled, putting an arm around me and guiding me through the doors.

"It's alright, I'm here." He mumbled as my breathing quickened and my hands started to shake.

We went straight to the ward I was brought into when I was first injured and Whippet explained my symptoms to a doctor who told us to take a seat and said he'd be with us in a few minutes. He looked quite worried though.. or am I just imagining it?

Sitting down on some chairs in the corridor, Whippet again put his arm around me in an attempt to make me feel more comfortable. My leg kept tapping off the floor and my hands were still shaking.

"I feel sick." I groaned.

"Hey, shh." He soothed rubbing my back and took one of my hands in his. "Bella look at me. It's going to be okay, I promise."

"Really?" I heard a voice from a few feet away.

Looking in the direction of the voice I saw the junior doctor who helped treat me on Sunday.

Oh crap, he gave me his number and I completely forgot oops..

I don't even remember his name! I'm a horrible person!

This looks baaaaad, play it cool.

Before I could say anything though, Whippet beat me to it.

"What's the problem?" He said glaring at him.

"What's the problem?" Junior doctor man asked incredulously. "The problem is, I gave this whore my number, asked her out on a date, she didn't even text or call and now she's showing up at my place of work to rub it in that she has a boyfriend."

WHORE?!! Doctor Charming huh?

Okay, that is not what happened Mr junior doctor. I swear he was nice when he was treating me...

"Are you kidding me? Whore?!" Whipped exclaimed loudly getting to his feet and grabbing the doc's shirt.

Oh god, here we go.

BRODY! THAT'S HIS NAME!

"You didn't ask me out on a date! You gave me a bit of paper with your name and number!" I said also standing up. "I'm sorry I forgot to call you, I've been busy. This is a hospital, I haven't come to see you so don't flatter yourself. And Whippet is my friend."

"As if she'd call you anyway!" Whippet snarled at him pulling on his shirt even tighter.

Oh balls.

"Whip, stop he's not worth it!" I put my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. As he let go of the shirt, Brody pushed him. But I don't remember what happened next as my vision blurred and I was overcome with dizziness.

"DOCTOR MORGAN!" I heard a loud, stern voice shout.

The last thing I remember was Whippet calling my name and being caught in someone's arms before everything went black.