𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: (𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞), 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

<Third person POV>

A child's bottom made contact with the floor as the two teenage boys laughed, "You're trying to stand up for some old man? You're a child, a very weak child! Why're you alone anyways? Your mommy left you? You gonna cry about it? Pah, pathetic." The oldest of the two mocked the child, the child tearing up, not wanting the two to have the joy of seeing them cry.

"Oh? Who's pathetic? A literal 6-year-old child or two fifteen boys mocking them for being a child?" The boys jumped hearing another person contributing to the one-way conversation. The kid looked at the new person, who were glaring at the teenagers, "Well? What are you still doing here? Scram!" The boys scurred away, muttering incoherent words. The person glare following them, she whipped her head to the child. The child flinched causing the woman to soften her stare, "Hey kid, it's alright, let's go and get food, would that seem fine?" The child nodded, "Alright what's your name?" Oh, and the old guy, what's his name?" The old, bearded man smiled and introduced himself as Wu, they look at the child with small smiles and brows raised.

"... My names (Name)..." They fiddled with their fingers, "For the food, could I have ... (F/F)?"

"Course! Hey, Wu, would ya' be okay with taking care of the little one? Ya know, after I give 'em something to eat, the kid looks famished!" She signalled to (Name). Wu smiled warmly and nodded, "Of course, uhm-"

"Indarra. The names Indarra."

"Of course, Indarra. I'll take care of them." He slowly looks at the child, their eyes meet. The three of them walk to the nearest noodle shop and then to the market to get some (F/F). As soon as she bought (F/F), (Name) chomped into it like a shark and an unusual aura around them. Wu's eyes widened once he realised why, Indarra's did the same as soon as she looked at her watch. "Oh damn, I need to go. See ya kid!" She ruffled (Name)'s hair before quickly taking off. (Name) bid their goodbye and turned to the old bearded man. "Why do you look so wrinkly?" They stand in silence while he tried to process what they just said. "That's because I'm older," he didn't want to explain age to a child at the moment, "Come on, little one. Do you want to learn how to protect your loved ones?" The child's eyes brightened.

"Woah! Really? I would love to Sir! I'm going to be as strong as Indarra! I'm going to protect everybody! And I'll never be bad! I promise!"

"That's wonderful (Name) and just call me Wu or Sensei. And I know you wouldn't do anything bad." And off they went to the monastery.

-

-

-

-

-

"(Name), I must tell you something. I think you have come have age for me to tell you about your powers. It has been sparking out and I could see that very well." As he was about to carry on (Name) gasped,

"I'm going to have POWERS!? Oh! I want the most coolest power, that'll kick so much ass! I'll be the strongest hero! What power do I have, Sensei?" He sweat dropped at their loud volume. "You have the power of Chaos, you have elemental manipulation, ability warp time and space, invisibility, illusion and a lot more. Of course, there'll be severe drawbacks, so you must not overuse it. Some of the abilities are used for evil and some can only be used for evil. I want you to not ever use them. You may have an element of evil but as long as you do not turn to the dark-side then all shall be fine."

"All those cool powers! I can't wait to use them! Wait, and how many am I not able to use?" Wu provided their answer and the previous light in their eyes dimmed, "Ugh, that much? And most of them are fun! And what drawbacks do I have?"

"You faint very easily but at night you might be quite restless. And regular cramps, migraines, aggression, waves of random sadness, blank mind, hearing sound and voices, seeing things, eyebags, always seeking chaos and always feeling bored or uninterested."

"What?! Oh wait, hold up, if I'm chaos does that mean there's an opposite, Sensei?" Wu nodded, "Oh, that's cool. But the drawbacks! Ugh, I hate my fucking life. Being so fucking overpowered and then having shit-ton of drawbacks. This is fucking shit!" Wu sighed.

"(Name), you must train yourself, spiritually, mentally and physically. So, you are able to minimalize the drawbacks and are able to control your powers. Addition to your powers, you must mature." (Name) looks at their sensei, sorrow swirling in their eyes.

"Okay Sensei."

-

-

-

-

-

"I'm sorry Sensei but... I want leave. I know enough and I want to explore the world of Ninjago. And possibly find new acutance's one the way." They grinned at their old master with stars in their eyes, thinking of the possible treasures they'll find and treats they'll be tasting. He looked at them, knowing he hasn't told them everything 'It's for the best, especially after last time' "It's well alright, I mustn't hold back my students from what they want in life. You have my best wishes on your journey, (Name)." His student smile widened from his words and jumped onto him. "Thank you, Sensei, thank you! Don't ever forget me 'cuz I'll never forget you or your teachings!" They bowed quickly, pulled up their mask and ran away on their journey.

"... I must get the other elemental masters, Lord Garmadon is trying to retrieve the Golden Weapons."

(A/N) (F/F) =favourite food but you probably already knew that.