(𝟯) 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

<3rd person POV (Ninjas)>

"Oh hey, look it's the guy's bag. It could have some valuable stuff, let's take it," Kai looks at his friends with a shit-eating grin. His friend glance at him with confusion,

"You tell us after we get to our dragons? And we can't just steal it, Sensei would be completely against it!" Cole explained how they'd be lectured if Kai stole somebody's bag.

"Calm down, I'll ask Nya to give it back if she sees to them. No big deal," He shrugged causing his friend to ask why can't he do it, "I'm not talking to them, if I see them, I'd probably start AND win a fight!" He gloated causing his friends to groan.

"Stop being so cocky, Kai!" Kai responded with 'That's what she said' before laughing his ass off, "So immature," Jay saying that although he very obviously snickered. Kai jumped onto his dragon causing 2 scrolls to fall out of Wu's bag.

"Huh? I don't remember putting this here," Kai examined the 2 scrolls. Zane walked up to him.

"That's Sensei's bag. You must have accidentally taken it in the rush," Jay then walked towards the 2.

"What are they?" He said eyeing the scrolls in a questioning manner.

"They're scrolls windbag," Kai answered sarcastically causing Jay to roll his eyes.

"I know they're scrolls. But what does it say? It's written in chicken scratch," Zane pointed to the scroll.

"Not chicken scratch, the ancient language of our ancestors."

"Uh, can you read it?" Kai asked hopefully, turning to his robot-like friend.

"Well, I can try," Kai shows him the 1st scroll," This symbol means prophecy," A word unknow to Jay's ears causes him to question it's meaning, gaining an answer then claiming that he already knew, Zane continued to read, "One ninja will rise above the others and become the green ninja, the ninja destined to defeat the dark lord." The scroll showed a picture of 4 background ninja in the colours of the 4, and a green ninja in the spotlight in a kicking pose.

"Dark Lord? Hold on, you think thy mean Lord Garmadon?" Cole questioned. Kai looked at the 4 ninjas on the scroll, eyes widening in realisation.

"Wait a minute, is that us?" Jay beginning to feel impatient picked up the second scroll,

"Okay, next scroll!" He shoved it into Zane's face.

"An individual will be side by side with a force of good, will bring harmony and balance, by being a force of evil. The element of chaos will give you great strength you'll be able to use for evil and mischief. And good if it's certain people. The element of order will give you the strength you'll use for good. You must hope these power fall into the right hands." Zane faced his friends. This scroll having two ninjas, one with purple and silver clothes and the other with gold, orange and yellow.

"Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?" Kai then heard Jay scoff at his question.

"Like how good I'm gonna look it green? Or even orange!" Jay remarked, not taking interest in the power of chaos.

"Ha! Isn't it obvious I'm going to be the Green AND orange ninja?"

"The colour obviously suits me." The two bickered.

"Technically, I am the best." Zane added his part in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. Cole quickly ending the argument before it got out of hand.

"Everybody, stop it! Remember why Sensei brought us together in the first place: we're a team. We weren't meant to see this and probably for a good reason," He took the scrolls out of Zane's hands, "Come on, let's head back home. We have training to do." They boarded their dragons and took for lift of, but not before Kai mumbled to himself.