𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲s (1)

(A/N) I just wanted to say I'm getting all of this from Netflix, so if there's things or episodes I have missed, please let me know. I'm already aware that there's a missing season so I'll be researching on that.

Wu was sitting in his room, meditating, when he heard grunting. He opened his eyes and released himself from his meditating form. He left to check on his pupils to find that they were not training, he left to the only other place they would be. The game room.

"Fantastic! I'm out of lives!" A shrill voice complained. Wu opened the door the find a pizza box with most of the slices still inside and his 4 pupils hunched over the T.V screen, yelling.

"But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it." An almost robotic voice claims. Since the 4 were concentrating so much in the game they didn't care to realise their teacher going behind the T.V. and unplugging the cord. The ninja groan as Wu holds up the cord. "What! What happened?"

"It took us three hours to get there!" A new deep voice erupted.

"Why would you do that? Why?" Wu looked at them disapprovingly,

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex, doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of Spinjitzu." Wu raised his voice.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace."

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do"

"We can train tomorrow." The guy in the black gi rests his hands behind his head and laid back, lazily. Wu responds with the famous line he's most known with, "Well then, I was going to eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case!" Opening his mouth to stuff his face with crusty bread with tomato to instead have the pizza be kicked out of his hands, "Ow!"

"No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train." He said in a fast pace. A certain hot head beside him smirked.

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane." He pumped his fist up for emphasis. Wu sighed and lowered his head,

"You four have merely scratched the surface to your full potential," He lifted his head to glare at the four lazily on the floor eating pizza, "There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold." Unknown to their knowledge a pizza slice was being heated up by the fire sword. The black Gi ninja got up and held his scythe, "You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out." He uses the scythe to not-so-magically pick up the electric cord and plug it into outlet. They begin playing and laughing. Wu groans as he pulls his beard. The white Gi ninja spoke, "Don't worry, master. We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns." A young girl in red come into the room, panting,

"Guys, Lord Garmadon! He's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village." The four scurry up, tumbling and mumbling in surprise. The girl gave the blue ninja his weapons, he began fumbling over his words. Her not wanting to waste time told him to hurry.