(𝟮) 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗯𝗶𝘁

You flutter your eyes open, slowly gaining your senses, you hear Jay's voice, "-And this is our room!" An unfamiliar voice filled your ears

"What room is that?" An old man's voice, not old like Wu but old nonetheless.

"Oh! This is another friend's room, they're probably sleeping. I'll introduce you to them!" You get up, lazily, 'Whyyyyy? Why must life hate me so?' The footsteps get closer as you look at the door. You see Jay and two unfamiliar faces,

"Awe, they look adorable! What's their name, Jay?" You glared at Jay, the only time you have good sleep and somebody ruins it.

"My name's (Name). Pleasure to meet you," You stretch you hand out for a handshake. Jay looks at you with shock, your voice has deepened, you've had a decent amount of sleep but your body wasn't fully awake, 'I guess he's into people with deep voices? He'd definitely be a Corpse Husband simp, 'Who the fuck is Corpse Husband?' You wouldn't get it. That's why you're a disappointment, cause you're so uncultured. 'Fuck you' right back at cha.' Edna shakes your hand enthusiastically,

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you too! You're such a cutie, I wouldn't be surprised if my son likes you!" She continues to gush about you and her son.

"Ma! You already know I like somebody else!" Jay reminded his mother, 'Oh right, Nya.'

"Oh, but you have to admit it! They look so cute! Messy hair, sleepy eyes, you did say those were your types!" Jay looks down, embarrassed,

"When I was a kid Ma! My types changed! Now can we go? I have a lot more to show you then you can be on your way," 'Well, that's rude. Does he not like his parents? They seem lovey to me, some problems here and there but everybody has problems!' Jay leads his parents out of your room, he stood at your doorframe. He stared at you then left forgetting to do one thing. Your eye twitched, 'He. Left. The. Door. Open. 'Hey remember soft (Name)?' you're dead to me.' You decided to get up and leave your room.

Once you got there, you zoned out most of the time. Your eyes picked on one sentence, "Oh, if you thought that was good, wait until you hear the story about the time, I caught him kissing his pillow!" You snapped towards Jay's mother.

"Ugh, snakes Ma. Snakes!" 'Rude, I wanted to hear that... Wait, why was he kissing his pillow? Did he have a body pillow? 'You're thinking way too deep.' Whatever.' You stand next to Nya, "Hi (Name)! Did Jay wake you up?" You nodded, "Ha, I can see that, your hair's all messy. I'll help you clean it once we show Jay's parents out. Would you be okay with that?"

"Yeah, that's fine," You look back at Jay, "Hey Nya, what do you think of me? Sorry if it's all of a sudden, I just want to know. And your brother hates me," You stare at Nya.

"Oh, well. I think you're a regular person. But you're also quite secretive and mysterious... Which is fine, you've basically just met us. And I know my brother doesn't like you, just don't mind him he can be an idiot sometimes." You hum in acknowledge and turn your head too Jay's parents. You walked towards them as they were leaving.

They climb inside their car; Edna spoke to Jay "So you promise to come the junkyard and visit?" Jay grew irritated.

"Yes, I promise. But only if you leave. I don't want you to get hurt. It's getting dark. Uhh, your headlights are working, right?" Light blinded Jay and the group -who were behind him- right after that question. You cover your eyes and look away.

"You like them? I used a little extra juice." Ed leaned back in his seat, not that you could see, as if he were proud of himself. "Bye son! I couldn't be more proud!" They turn the headlights off and drive away. Edna turned around saying one last thing before leaving,

"And bring your friends! Oh, and Nya, will ya? I can see why you like her." Jay grumbled under his breathe. You chuckle quietly, 'Imagine your parents coming to visit and completely embarrass you in front of both your friends AND your crush' You know what be even funnier? The same thing happening to you! Absolute irony!' Please don't give the universe ideas.'

"Now that they have left, perhaps, Jay can teach us the art of... kissing pillows," He snickers. Jay lifts his arms in the arm and groans. You stand still, laughing awkwardly, as you didn't want to overthink it. 'I wanna go back to bed. I wonder how Lloyd is doing, hope he isn't doing anything stupid. Or getting hurt, I want that kid alive after all he is Wu's nephew.' "(Name), come on, you're making dinner, right?" You snap out of your daze and were face to face with Cole. Uncomfortable with how close he was, you backed away subtly,

"Yeah, I am, just wait at the dinner table. I'll make it as quick as possible." The seven enter the bounty and get ready for food.

The next chapter is being written, so it might come out soon. I hope you enjoyed!