꧁𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒎𝒂𝒏꧂

Post S12-KAI + (READER x Nya) [P]

{Fluff☁️}

You walked into the room, “Heya dorks.” You sent a lazy smirk to everyone. The only person there was the brother of your crush.

Kai rolled his eyes, “Everyone’s out. Even Nya. Can you believe I’m not allowed to go!?” You snickered as you sat next to him.

“I mean, I would trust Jay more than you.” He crossed his arms. Your grin faltered slightly and he seemed to notice.

“Something bothering you?” You scratched the nape of your neck.

“Yeah. I just need some advice.” He nodded, telling me to go on. “So I like this girl and, I don’t know how to tell her...” You averted your eyes. He chuckled.

“You came to the right guy. I know all about the ladies. But first tell me who it is.” You shook your head, very flustered. “Come onnnn. You want the advice or not?”

You hesitated before turning to him. “Right, so, don’t kill me for this. But I like your sister.” He paused, blinking. He was processing what had just came out your mouth.

His giggle irrupted into laughter. You felt so embarrassed. “Man, it’s funny watching you get so flustered over someone horrible at concealing her feelings.” He waved his hand. “And don’t worry, I won’t tell a soul. And the advice, tell her right up.”

“And if she doesn’t accept?” You raised an eyebrow.

“She will.” He winked. “Trust me.” He then leaves the room, leaving you to think.

‘He knows something I don’t.’ You shrugged, sighing. ‘But I should try. You only live once.’

><><><><><><

You walked in on the ninjas training. “Hey nerds.” I had my arms crossed behind my head.

Cole greeted you first. “Hey (Name). What’s up?”

“Just need Kai for a hot minute.” The red ninja removed his hood, walking up to you. You led him away from the group.

You both kept silent, waiting for the other to speak. “So did you do it?” You nodded. “What’d she say?” You took a deep breath.

You jumped up and down. “She said yes!” You could barely contain your joy. “She said yes! She actually said yes! She said she feels the same! We have a date arranged in two days!” You felt lighter, much lighter than usual.

He laughed, patting your shoulder. “See? I told you she’d say yes.” He gave you a knowing smirk.

“But how’d you know?” He looked very smug.

“I’m sure she’d tell you soon. But if you’re begging for it-,”

“- I wasn’t -”

“-But she’s liked you back. She’s liked you for such a long time. Ever since you guys first met. She kept gushing about you. You two really are made for each other, two dorks.” He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah , right. You’re the dork.” You nudged him. “Anyways, thanks Kai. Really. Great wingman.” You smiled softly up at him.

“No problem, in-law.” You got flustered again. You hit him with a pillow.

■□■□■□■

(A/N)
B)
Kai as a wingman?????
Anyways I might make a separate Nya X reader as a before, during and possibly after but I’m planning on making the after angst 👍

Kai the whole chapter: 🎶I know something you dont🎶 I know something you will never know 🎶