꧁𝑺𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒚꧂

S1 Lloyd + Reader [P]

{Fluff☁️}

“(Nameeeeee). Can we have a sleep over? Pleaseeeeeee?” Lloyd begged, tugging at your sleeve.

You thought, you’ve been less busy so you were considering it. He had such a pleading look in his eyes. You let out a sigh, “Sure kid.” He cheered loudly, flinging his arms around you. You calmly pat his arm, semi-returning the hug.

Once he had enough of the hug, he already began setting up the slumber party. “Are we inviting anyone else?” He violently shook his head.

“Nu-uh! You and the ninjas always hang out together! On missions! Now it’s my turn! I was friends with you first!” He pouted, you ruffled his hair. He puffed out his cheeks. He grabbed a pillow and before you could process anything, he threw it directly at your face.

He took your moment of shock to his advantage, and began running around. You grinned competitively, “So we’re playing that game? Let’s play.” You grabbed a couple of pillows. “No mercy.” You charged at him, causing him to shriek.

You finally caught up to him, throwing on pillow at him. A quiet grunt came from hid mouth as he fell face first onto the bed. You found pretending to be a child again was fun.

“Be careful! I’m the big bad serpentine! Watch out else I’ll swallow you whole!” You paused for a bit. Kids liked being tickled, right? You were always told that.

You fingertips began attacking his sides, giggles and chuckles escaping his throat. You were careful not to put too much force. In between laughs, he was pleading for you to stop. He gripped onto your hands, still laughing.

He kept laughing, you kept tickling him till you saw tears prick his eyes. You saw that as a sign to stop. He took large gasps for air.

“(Nameeee), can we have ice cream?”  You shrug

“Why not?"

(A/N)
Requested by @mcleskye111