*𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍* 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕... 𝑻𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅!

Kia: "You're an idiot, you know that?" He said that, then a couple seconds later he would say, "You okay?" He would constantly use that in an argument, bringing up how 'he saved you' and that 'You could've died if he didn't come' even though he is one of the people who is worrying the most.

Zane: would constantly asking about your wellbeing, always trying to fit your needs. Of course, he is disappointed of you for falling for the old 'free ice-cream' and probably watch over you a lot.

Jay: Will be bugging you every. Single. Second. He would be apologizing for disturbing you but won't stop. Also, will use the reason of 'I'm just watching over you because you got kidnapped!'

Cole: Will check in every now and then but doesn't really over-react but he might send you suspicious glances in your direction. Will talk to you like a normal person, doesn't patronize you and doesn't treat you that differently. He does try to keep you as safe as he can to make you not feel unprotected or unsafe but at the same time not feel babied.

Nya: Would lecture for a long time, very disappointed but would hug and cover you in affection to show she doesn't hate you. Would be along side Wu, making you sit down in front of her while she was pacing back and forth speaking her worries

Wu: Oooh Boy, he would be MAD! Not allowing you to go on any missions. If he catches you using your powers too much, he's going to 'ground' you, not allowing you to leave your room.

Lloyd: Well, he won't be hiding the fact he was sobbing intensely, once you came back, he's never leaving your side, he'll be crying a lot and then claiming he's okay.

(Name): You knew exactly what you were doing. You threatened the kidnapper and sat eating crisps/chips (British/American) while they cried in a corner. You knew it would get a reaction out of the group and you were all for it, after all you loved the chaos.

(A/N) Hello! So since i have 100 reads i've decided to do this thing! Everytime I get any multiple of 100 (If it get to 1,000 it'll be every thousand) I'll make a special!