(𝟰) 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

<3rd person POV (Name)>

'It's so FUCKING cold!' Lloyd was muttering and kicking stones until he stumbled across something. You stared in disbelief 'The fuck am I getting myself into?' The trap door opens as a foal stench escapes. Lloyd missteps and begins falling into the abyss, you jump after him. You fall faster allowing you to land first and catch Lloyd. "Where are we?" He shivered, to which you responded with a shrug. It seemed like a winter wonderland, 'Great. My favourite weather.' You said in your head sarcastically.

"You are out of your mind to venture so far away from home, little one," A new, deep voice called out. You turned around to see a blue snake, you hide Lloyd behind you taking out your dagger, threating-ly. You back away slowly, "Ah... And who are you? A fighter I see, thinking you can protect the little boy." He slithered closer until you could not back away any further, "Look into my eyes. Give up your mind. I control you," You and Lloyd duck causing the snake to hypnotise itself. You both rise, Lloyd looked at the icicle behind him. Smirking, he looked at you then at the snake, "No, I will control you from now on." The snake bowed.

"What will you have usss do masster?" Drawing out the 'Ss' in the sentence. Confusing Lloyd, he asked about the pluralising. A shit-ton of snake reveal themselves from their hiding spot, "Uh... My own army of snakes!" He then attempts an evil laughter. A snake stares at you, "What about them?" Lloyd shifts his attention to you,

"Oh, that's my frie- I mean they're my henchman!" You chuckle and ruffled his hair, the only words you could muster were,

"k, Kid," He and you smiled, well he couldn't see your mouth but your eyes were raised, then you shared an evil smile.

<(The ninjas)>

As the shuriken's of ice return to Wu's hand, he glared at his pupils, "What were you thinking?!" Jay, struggling to find an excuse, answered,

"Uh, we were trying to figure out who was the green, purple or orange ninja," Zane smacked the back of his head, "OW! Uhm, heh, did I say Green Ninja? No, sorry, ahem., what I said was lean!" Forgetting the 2 he had mentioned before and failing to convince his teacher.

"You were not supposed to see this." Kai strode over,

"But Sensei, we wanna know. Which one of us is the chosen one?"

"None of you!" Sensei replied harshly, "If you don't unlock your full potential."

"But my sword, it was so bright! Is this what you meant by unlocking our golden weapons?" Wu stumbled away,

"You are only at the beginning, and the road is long and winding. But yes, this is what I meant. If this is what it must take for you to train, then so be it. But none of you are near the level of what it takes to be the Green Ninja." The ninja's look down in regret and guilt.

"Well, what about the chaos and order ninja?"

"There is already an element of chaos and order holder and it is not you." He left before he gets asked more questions.