(𝟯) 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

You flutter your eyes open and were face to face with flames. You shriek, "What happened? Sensei? Sensei?! Where is everybody?" You cough furiously, you felt weak. Some of the flames try to reach your face, you use your hands to block it. Your hands burned, with clenched teeth, you get up, grab your bag and rush out. You are not able to escape without getting your side burned.

Once you managed to leave to outside you see a dragon landing, "Shard, put this out." You turn to face the white ninja then turn to the monastery. The dragon uses its ice to cool down the fire. You stare at the remains of the monastery, face void of emotion, not knowing how to feel. You felt empty. "The training equipment, gone," Zane.

"Our video games. Gone," Jay hugged his friend's back.

"They stole their staff back." You turn to your sensei, he looked back with a sorrowful expression. You stare at the ground, not wanting to face the others.

"What do we do now?" Cole furrowed his eyebrows, his dragon nuzzling its snout to the side of his face, huffing.

Kai picked up some of the ruins with rage burning through him, "If you hadn't had followed that silly bird, none of this would have happened!" He made Zane face him, he then faced you. "And you! You couldn't have protected the monastery? You're useless!" You stare at him, blank face.

"Kai..." His sensei said warningly.

"No. Sensei, he's right. Because of you two, my high score has been deleted," He stormed toward you and Zane, him backing away and you standing still.

Zane looked at his comrades hopefully, "This is a teaching moment. We must learn from this," His friends' glares hardening. It was Cole's turn to waltz closer.

"A teaching moment? What is wrong with you? Don't you get it? Everything is gone!"

"ENOUGH!" His students turn to face Wu, "We are all at fault. Zane is your brother, (Name) is a friend, at the moment. Apologize at once." They turn around, guilty.

"I'm sorry. I-" Cole and Kai spoke at once, but the white ninja was nowhere to be seen. You, of course, were still there.

"Zane?" Wu turned to the dragons to find Shard missing. You watch as Shard flies to the distance with Zane, guiding it. You sigh and look at Wu expectingly.

"Come now, we shall find a new home," Everybody leaves mumbling and muttering. "Are you not following? Or do you have something to say?" You stand quiet them spoke,

"The voices, they're being quieter, I'm worried something is happening... I'll be staying here, call me if you find Zane," Wu leaves you be and you stand Infront of the ruins, 'So many memories, they're all gone.' The wind blew your clothes, since it was baggy, as you sob silently. Kai's words were stuck in your head, 'You're useless!' Your crying subdued not wanting anybody to see. You sit down and start meditating.

<Time skip>

"(Name), we have found Zane," You open your eyes to see Wu, "Come with me, Zane has found something as well." You smile softly, you had calmed down very well.

"Okay Sensei" You follow him, you're looking forward to see your robotic friend.