XVI

Diana's POV :

I woke up today morning with the worst headache ever. I AM NEVER TOUCHING ALCOHOL EVER AGAIN.
Why did I have to be so curious all the time. I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE. I think I should kill Tom, he's a good candidate.

I took my phone from the stand by my bed and started checking it. I was going through my messages when - FUCK FUCK FUCK !!! KILL ME GOD, PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU !!! HOW COULD I ??? I ASKED ANDREW TO BE MY SUGAR DADDY ??? EWWW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME !!! But he said yes. That's because you were drunk Diana. He was just agreeing with you to not make you overreact.

I quickly get down of the bed, freshen up and rush to Zendaya, who was in the kitchen, doing something on her phone.

"I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY, SHIFT TO SPAIN, CHANGE MY NAME TO LOLA AND RUN A RESTAURANT CHAIN." I yelled, making her jump from her seat.

"Oh My God Diana, you scared me !!! Now tell me what happened ???"

Without saying anything, I just gave her my phone, which she looked at with a lot of interest while reading everything. After she was done, she just looked at me and started laughing, like a crow might I add.

"Stop laughing." I whined. "Help me dude, I am so embarrassed right now."

"Don't be. Laugh it off if he brings this up then he will also take it as a joke. The more you make it awkward, the more it does become."

"Okay, maybe you're right. Now, where is that tiny boyfriend of yours ???"

"I'm always right babe, and that rat is still sleeping."

"Ahaaa...what were you upto last night ???" I asked her, teasingly.

"Nothing that concerns you."

"Okay...that's interesting. Can you get me something for my hangover though ??? It's terrible."

"Go get ready you idiot. I'll get you something. We have to go for shoots. I'll go wake Tom up."

"Okay okay mom."

We both laughingly went to our respective rooms.

****************

I was contemplating whether to go in or not when Tom suddenly started pulling me inside.

The entire car ride, this arse had made fun of me for last night's messages to Andrew. I swear to God, he'll die in my hands one day.

"Come on Di, time to meet your sugar daddy."

"Shut up Holland."

"Tom, stop torturing the poor girl."

"Aren't you supposed to be on my side Babe ???"

"No, sorry Tommy but sisters before misters."

"I see how it is."

I hadn't realized that we'd already entered while bantering with each other.

"There comes the unholy trinity. Welcome Welcome, very nice of you to show up after one and a half hours" Tobey called out.

"Not our fault if Thomas here takes forever to wake up."

"Blame it all on me why don't ya !!! Who wanted donuts for breakfast and we had to look for a Wendy's and take a detour ???"