Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning and looks to my side, The only one still sleeping was Brooklyn. I stand and I walk over to my clothes putting them back on and then I slip my crocs on.

I then leave the room and I walk downstairs finding Claire in the kitchen cooking, and Skye and Michelle were sitting in the living room talking.

"Good morning, I'm making breakfast." Claire smiles.

"Thank you so much but I'm gonna head home, I have a busy day ahead of me but I had fun."

"Oh okay, it's fine, I know you still have to get settled in and everything." She walks over to me and pulls me into a hug "Do you wanna take down my number or something?"

"Sure." I take my phone out of my pocket and unlocks it then hands her it. She enters her phone number then hands me it back "Don't be a stranger."

"I won't, thank you again for inviting me."

"No problem."

"Bye Jasmine" Skye turns to me with a smile.

"Bye." I return a smile then I leave her house.

I actually didn't know how to get home from here so I had to search up my home address, I didn't have Callum's number yet so I couldn't text or call him to come pick me up.

It took me about 15 minutes walking and I finally got home, I unlock the door and walks inside, nobody was up yet.

I walk upstairs into my room grabbing some clean clothes and sets them on my bed. I grab my towel and I walk to the bathroom stripping out of my clothes then turns the shower on and gets inside.

I wash up then gets out and dries off, I wrap the towel around my body then begins walking back to my room.

"Hey, Jasmine." I jump a little bit at the voice, I turn around to see Callum coming up the stairs.

"I didn't think anyone was up."

"I'm always up early, I went for a run."

No wonder he was so fit.

"Oh, well what's up?" I smile while holding the towel around my body.

"Why don't you get dressed first and then we could chat? I'll be in the kitchen." He smiles.

"Okay." I walk into my room closing the door behind me.

I walk over to my bed and quickly gets dressed, I slip a pair of socks on then leaves my room and walks downstairs.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" He asks.

"No."

"Want me to cook you something?"

"Uhhhh, sure." I sit at the counter.

"What do you like to eat?"

"Just some eggs, bacon, and pancakes please."

"Okay." He digs into the fridge pulling out the ingredients and gets to work "So you had fun last night?"

"Yeah, I didn't think I would have a good time but everyone was so nice to me, their all cool."

"I'm glad you had a good time." He grabs a cup from the counter and washes it out then pours some orange juice inside and sets it down in front of me.

"Thanks." I sip my drink "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you cool with everything now, like me and my mother moving in?"

"At first I didn't like the idea but you're not so bad, to be honest, and your mom is sweet."