Chapter 16

(I Haven't worked on this book in a while and I'm not skimming over all these chapters either so if I wrote anything twice my bad 😂 or if I wrote anything differently my bad again, just correct me.)

"What are you doing back here?" Callum jumps up out of the bed.

"I came back because I left my purse but I'm kind of glad I came back so I can catch both of you here." She crosses her arms.

"We were gonna tell you but -" I try to speak.

"You shut the fuck up because you've been smiling in my face acting like we're great friends but behind my back you're sleeping with my man!"

"Claire, I know how you feel and I'm sorry but it was something that just happened!"

"First off how long has this been going on?"

"I don't know, about a week?" I reply.

"You haven't even been living here that long and you're already being a backstabbing bitch, you're nothing but a nasty ass skank."

"Claire, stop disrespecting her."

"No, I deserve it."

I felt like shit right now, I knew what I was risking but yet I still did it anyway.

"Of course, you deserved it, and you." She steps into Callum's face "All you had to do was tell me from the jump how the fuck you felt and yet you wasted my time!" She yells in his face.

"It hasn't even been that long for me to make up my mind about what I wanted"

"Me and you have been dating for months and you drop me for someone you knew for a few weeks? that's bullshit."

"There's just something that I see in Jasmine that I love about her, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but you're not who I want."

"You bitch!" She slaps him across his face, and I gasp.

"Don't put your hands on me again, get the fuck out of my house." He pushes her by her arm trying to push her towards the door.

"I'll leave when I'm ready, I'm not leaving until I get all the answers I need, so next question, did you guys have sex?"

"It's none of your business if we did or not, Get out."

"Did you guys fuck or not?" She turns to me.

"We did."

"Wow, okay." She chuckles "Me and you are done, don't text me, don't call me, delete my number and remove me off of everything." She says to Callum.

"Claire, Just stay so we can talk about this." I walk over to her.

"No bitch, fuck you, don't say shit else to me." She grabs her purse off the dresser "I'm about to head out, you two have fun together." She leaves the room.

Callum followed her so I followed him, She leaves out the front door and he locks the door after her.

"This is a mess." I sigh "I didn't want it to get to this point."

"Me either but we had to tell her sooner or later so it's good that she found out by herself."

"You just don't care, do you?"

"Why would I? You wanted me to break up with her so we can see where things go between us both and we have the chance now, don't let her being angry bother you." He walks over to me and grabs my face kissing me "I just wanna focus on the both of us."

"You're right."

"So I was thinking since both our parents aren't gonna be home for hours I could make you some dinner." He smiles.