Chapter 21

"What is she doing here?" Claire sits there with a smirk on her face.

"Jasmine, I'm gonna ask you something and I want you to be honest with me." My mom stands and walks toward me "Are you sleeping with Callum?"

"What?"

"You heard me, are you sleeping with Callum?"

"What kind of question is that? No, I'm not!"

"I knew she was gonna say that which is why I have proof." Claire stands and starts swiping through her phone.

She shows my mom something on her phone "They have been sleeping together for a few weeks and I found out recently, He broke up with me just so he could be with her."

My mom stares at the phone for a few seconds then turns back around to me "So you're really gonna sit here and lie in my face like that?"

"Mom I -"

"If the next words coming out of your mouth isn't the truth then I don't wanna hear it."

"Mom, I'm sorry."

"Sorry about what, not telling me what was going on?"

"I'm sorry about not telling you, but as for us sleeping around behind your back I'm not sorry because I love him and he loves me, so I'm not apologizing for that."

"Oh please" Claire rolls her eyes "you both didn't even know each other that long"

"Shut the fuck up and get out because you already started enough bullshit, I can't believe you would go and post some shit about me on Facebook and then come into my home trying to start some more shit!" I was so angry, I wasn't even disappointed about my mom finding out, I'm not that type of girl but I wanna beat Claire's ass just for trying to ruin my life.

"Fine, I said what I had to say already." Claire grabs her jacket and leaves our house.

"I don't even know what to say to you right now." My mom stands there with her arms crossed "I'm just so disappointed."

"I know and I apologize again for not telling you sooner but obviously I knew you were gonna be angry."

"Of course, I'm gonna be angry, you're sleeping with my boyfriend's son! You could have gone for any other man, why would you choose to go for Callum?"

Ash walked downstairs and right behind him was Callum "What's going on?" Callum asks.

"Claire just left and she told my mom everything."

"Oh, Damn."

"I just wanna know why you both thought it was okay to do whatever you did behind my back and behind your father's back, knowing that we both were together."

"I'm so sorry but I'm in love with your daughter, I didn't expect for me to fall in love with her but it just happened." He replies.

"This is none of my business so I'm gonna go." Ash rushes off upstairs.

"So you both decided to just say fuck how me and Ryan feels, right?"

"Well, I didn't think that it was that serious." I replied, I didn't mean for it to come out that way but it did.

"You didn't think that me moving in with someone is serious?"

"I don't know."

"Well let me show you just how serious it is." She held her hand out, she had a beautiful diamond ring on her finger "He proposed to me and I said yes."

"Oh my god." My mouth dropped open.

"Are you serious?" Callum takes a step forward to take a better look at the ring.

"Very serious, I love your father and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him, so whatever the two of you got going on has to stop, it should have never started in the first place."

"Mom, I already told you that -"

"I don't care what you told me, you knew how I felt about Ryan and you still disrespected me and him."

"It's my fault." Callum steps up "I'm the one who kissed your daughter first so if there's anyone to blame then please blame me."

"Well I'm not gonna tell your dad about it, I want you to tell him."

"And I will once he gets back from work, I'm sorry If you thought that we were being disrespectful but that was not my intention at all."

My mom sighs "This is stressful." She sits down on the couch with her head in her hands.

"Mom." I sit down next to her "I'm so sorry."

"I don't even wanna talk about it anymore, I'm just gonna wait until Ryan gets home." She stands "Go upstairs to your room, I don't want you around Callum at all."

"Okay." I walk off upstairs and into my room closing the door.

I lay back on my bed "This is the worst day ever."

I never expected Claire to be bold enough to show up at my house and tell my mom about me and Callum, this is so fucked up.

There's a knock on my door "Come in." The door opens and Ash walks inside, he closes the door after him.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He walks over.

"No, can you just stay with me for a while?" I didn't wanna cry but tears starts to roll down my face.

"Sure." He lays down next to me pulling me into a hug, I lean my head on his shoulder and we just sit there for a while.