Chapter 14

WARNING ⚠️: JUST SOME FINGER-POPPING

It's the next day, I was dressed for school and waiting for Callum.

"Grab yourself something to eat before you go." My mom comes walking downstairs putting on her earrings.

"I'm not hungry."

"Well here, grab yourself something to eat on your way to school." She digs into her pocket pulling out $20 and hands me it.

"Thank you." I slip it into my pocket.

"Ash still sleep?"

"Yeah, he's been sleeping for a while."

Callum finally comes downstairs "Okay, I'm ready."

"Good, I'll see you later mom." I kiss her on the cheek.

"See you later."

I grab my things and I rush out the door, he follows behind me and we get into his car then he drives off.

"You look beautiful." He leans in kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you."

"So how do you feel about everything?"

"Everything like with Claire?"

"Yeah, and just anything in general."

"Well I don't think I want to tell her anything that went on between us, I feel like it's none of her business what went on."

"It's not her business but you don't think she'll be mad since you two are friends?"

"I know she's gonna be mad but it's not my fault, things just kind of happened between us both."

"If anything she should only be mad at me because I'm the one who kissed you first, you're not at fault." He stops at a red light "But moving on, I had a good time with you yesterday."

"Yeah, I had fun too, I can't get it off of my mind, Just thinking about it now I'm a little bit turned on." I laugh.

"Oh really? you want me to help you with that?" He runs his hand up my thigh.

"Don't tease me."

"You don't like it?" He slides his hand inside of my pants and begins rubbing my pussy through my panties.

I bite my lip and spreads my legs open, He moves my panties to the side and inserts one finger inside me and then another.

"You weren't lying, you're soaking wet." He smirks as he thrusts his fingers in and out of me.

I moan softly "More"

He slides another finger into me, he shoves them into me harder and faster then leans in and begins nibbling on my ear.

"Oh fuck!" I explode all over his fingers, he removes them and sucks on them.

"I barely did anything." He chuckles.

"You don't have to do much."

"Well, there's plenty more of that." He grabs my face and kisses me.

The light turns green and he drives off.

*********************

"Jasmine, are you even listening to me?" Claire taps me on the shoulder.

"Oh yeah, sorry."

I was too busy thinking about Callum and our date tonight, even though I knew it was wrong to mess around with her ex but I didn't care.