Chapter 17

"Jasmine, get up for school." My mom yells into my room and then leaves the room.

"Ugh." I sit up in bed rubbing my eyes for a few.

I really don't wanna go to school today, especially after everything that happened with Claire.

I get up out of bed and I begin looking through my closet for something to wear. I grab myself a plain black shirt, some black leggings, and some underwear then walks to the bathroom. I set my stuff down on the toilet then I get undressed and hops into the shower and I begin washing up.

Once I'm done I get out of the shower and I dry off, I start getting dressed. I leave the bathroom and walks back to my room grabbing my socks off my bed and slips them on then slips into my shoes.

I grab my phone slipping it into my bookbag, I put my bookbag on then I leave my room walking downstairs.

"Good morning." Ryan greets me.

"Morning." I take a seat next to Callum who was busting down some breakfast.

"I was thinking since we all haven't spent time with each other in a while we can go do something fun tonight, Ash can come also," Ryan says.

"Something like what?" I reply.

"I don't know, what do you guys think about bowling?"

"I'm down," Callum replies.

"I mean I don't have anything else to do so I guess so."

"Okay great."

"Are you ready to go?" Callum finishes off the rest of his food.

"Yeah."

He stands throwing his plate in the garbage then puts his book bag on "Let's go."

"Have fun at school" My mom says to us both.

"I'll try to." I kiss her on the cheek, We walk towards the door leaving out then gets into his car and he drives off.

"You seem different, everything okay?" He asks.

"Obviously not, I don't wanna go to school knowing Claire is gonna be pissed off with me, and who knows, she probably told all of her friends and now their all gonna be mad at me too."

"Don't even worry about her."

"It's hard not to, If I was in her situation I would be hella angry too and of course, I would tell my friends."

"Okay, so what do you wanna do, do you wanna skip today? We can go watch a movie or something."

"No I don't wanna skip, I don't want my mom to find out."

"So make sure she doesn't find out, that's the only way for you to get away from all the drama."

"Okay fine, let's go watch a movie or something."

"Okay." He smiles.

                 ************************

"I can't believe it's 3 pm already, But I had fun today with you." Callum smiles then leans in kissing me.

"I had fun too, and I wasn't thinking about Claire all day, I had way too much fun."

"I had fun when I beat your ass in all the arcade games" He chuckles.

"Hey, You're used to those arcade games, I'm not so that's the only reason you won."

"Or you're just garbage." He laughs again.

"Whatever."

"Do you wanna go grab something to eat or you just wanna head home?"

"Let's just go home, and hopefully they didn't call my mom."

"If they did she would have been texted or called you so just relax."

"Okay."

He finally gets home about 15 minutes later, He parks the car and we both get out and we walk inside the house.

Ash was in the kitchen making him something to eat "Oh hey."

"Hey." I greet him.

Callum ignores him, he was still pretty angry with him about everything.

"So I had a chat with my mom and she said it's okay for me to stay another week, you know just to spend some more time with you cause I feel like we haven't had that much time together, just the both of us." He smiles.

"We haven't, I'm sorry it's just been a lot going on and I've been busy with other things but don't worry, I'll spend the rest of this week with you."

"Good because I miss you and I barely get any time alone with you." Ash walks around the counter towards me and hugs me.

I hug him back "I miss you too."

"Such bullshit." Callum says.

"What?" Ash asks.

"You heard me, you tell her that you're in love with her, and now all of a sudden you just wanna hang out with her, alone?"

"Does it matter? We already spoke about that so I don't know why you're even trying to bring it up again, it's none of your business anyways."

"It is my business when you're telling her that you love her and have loved her for years, that's weirdo behavior, play your role as her best friend and only that."

"Callum shut up." I try to stop them from arguing.

"Bro don't tell me what to do and mind your fucking business, I knew her for years, you've only known her for a month, Relax yourself." Ash replies.

"Doesn't matter, The next time I hear you're telling her that you love her I'm gonna beat you up and I put that on everything." Callum takes a step towards Ash.

"Nigga beat me up now, I want you to!"

I step between them both "Please can you both just stop!"

"Jasmine, move out of the way cause this bitch ass nigga testing my gangsta now." Ash grabs onto me trying to push me to the side.

"Don't push me, both of you need to calm down cause it was never that serious!"

Ryan walks downstairs "What's going on?"

"Nothing dad."

"Something is going on, what are you two arguing about?" Ryan walks over to us.

"I told you nothing, it was just something stupid."

"Jasmine, tell me what's going on." He asks me but I didn't know what to say, I couldn't exactly tell him they were arguing over me.

"I don't know." I reply.

"Look, I'm just gonna go upstairs to my room." Ash walked away and up the stairs.

"Callum, Ash is a guest in our house so I don't want you starting anything with him, okay?"

"Fine, I'll leave him alone as long as he don't come in my face at all."

"Why won't you tell me what's going on between you two?"

"It doesn't matter, just forget about it." Callum walks off.

**************************