CH:4- Friend, Foe, Or Beau?

Morning All! Thank you for your love and support😊🙏. I don't have words to appreciate your kindness towards me🤗. I promise you, I'll continue this story and we will finish it together🙂. Lastly, I'm uploading the new chapter as a token of appreciation for y'all☺️. However, the next update will be on Friday. Happy Reading🤓 & Stay Blessed😊.

___________________________________  

The next morning Haseena was standing next to Pushpa Ji and was thanking her for sending the food last night while Misha was as usual clinging to her mother, holding her tightly around her neck and resting her head on Haseena's shoulder. She told Pushpa Ji that she doesn't have to send food everyday because it doesn't seem good. Also, tomorrow is Saturday, so she'll be cooking for the whole next week. Pushpa Ji tried to make her understand that it's fine but she interrupted her midway, "You have done alot for me since the time I have met you—--- I keep on taking from you. Please, give me a chance in the future to do something for you too."

Pushpa Ji just nodded her head with a pleased smile on her face. "You are a very upright person, Haseena! And this very scrupulousness of yours has attracted me to you. May you be successful in all your endeavors, my dear friend," Pushpa Ji said as she pressed Haseena's shoulders gently.

Haseena's face started beaming at Pushpa Ji's word. She leaned forward to place a kiss on her cheek, "You know that, you are my one true friend, Pushpee!" She nudged Pushpa Ji playfully.

At Haseena's this act, a blush appears on Pushpa Ji's face, "Bus Bhi Naa, Late nahi ho rah tumhain abb," she asked while faking a frown.

"Haan Bus nikalte hain," and after saying that she reminded Pushpa Ji about the Pick up for today—-to which Pushpa Ji assured her, she remembers.

After saying goodbye to the mother-daughter duo, Pushpa Ji closed the door and when she turned back, she was startled by Karishma's sudden appearance in front of her.

"Kya Chal raha tha, yeh?" she asked with a grimace look on her face.

"Matalab?" Pushpa Ji reverted back

"Matlab, yeh ke itne hug or kisses aur yeh ek dusre ke kano me whispers?" Karishma asked with a hint of jealousy in her voice and the distorted expression on her face.

"Friend Hai Meri—-Jo Merzi Baat Karain, Hum. Aap ko us Kya?" Pushpa Ji answered her inquiry with a very nonchalant manner.

Her Mother's cool demeanor irked Karishma more. "Age difference dekha hai aap dono ne apna?" Karishma said with raised brows while keeping the same tone, "Maa Beti lagti hain, dost to bilkul bhi nahi."

Pushpa Ji didn't say anything to her daughter about her rude behavior. She just looked at her calmly, "Are you being possessive about me? Or You can't digest the fact she doesn't talk to you the way she does to me or everyone else," she asked with a mischievous smile on her face

Karishma felt her cheeks starting heating up at her mother's question, "Of Course, I'm possessive about you. Why should I care about her? She can meet and talk to whomever she wants."

"You are such a liar, Wakeel Sahiba and the most amazing part is you can't hide it, at least from me," Pushpa Ji came and stood in front of Karishma who was avoiding eye contact with her. "You can conceal it from yourself, you can try to reason your brain but your action says otherwise, My Darling girl!" Pushpa Ji said as she placed her hand under Karishma's chin and made her look at her.

Yeh Sab aap Ki galti hai, aap ne kyu rakha use tenant? Aur bataaye asa Kya kiya hai maine, jo aap asa bol rahi hain," Karishma asked while looking into Pushpa Ji's eyes directly to hide her inner upheaval which her mother's question had raised.