CH:24- You are mine!

Haseena came down with Misha after changing into a sweatshirt and jeans and moved towards the study where Karishma was guiding all the workers for the party tonight. As soon as she entered, she saw Karishma was wearing the same maroon sweater, she was wearing this morning with black pants. She has tucked in the sweater from the front and let it loose from the back, her sleeves were pulled up and while running her hand through her hair, she was guiding all of them.

"I didn't know that you brought this sweater with you," Haseena said as she stood in front of Karishma and straightened up her glasses which were sliding down from her nose.

Karishma smiled at her gesture. "You see Miss Mallik, I like the feel of you around me in any form," She said while looking at her endearingly.

"Aahaan!" Haseena muttered as she looked around the room, "So what do you need help with?"

"Just stay here beside me. That's help enough," Karishma replied as she sat on her recliner and looked at the workers who were working outside.

"You are exploiting your employer privileges," Haseena said as she sat opposite to her on the couch.

Instead of answering her back, she asked as she looked around, "Where is Mishu?"

Before Haseena can answer, Misha entered the study and moved towards Karishma, "I'm so excited for the party tonight, Krish!" She said in an excited manner.

"Me too," Karishma said as she looked at Misha first and then at Haseena, "It's going to be an amazing year ahead."

Haseena just smiled while looking at them. However, Misha moves towards Karishma's revolving chair and after sitting on it she starts rotating it. "Would you like to watch Netflix with me, tomorrow?" She asked while looking at Karishma.

"Are you asking me out?" Karishma said teasingly.

"If that's what you want to think, then that's fine. But I want to spend some time with you to know a little more about you," She said as she leaned backward on the couch and crossed her legs one over the other.

Karishma looked at her amusingly. "I would love to," She said in a pleasant voice.

"What types of movies or shows do you like?" She asked as she continued to sit there.

"You can put on anything." She continued to stare at her, "I won't be watching that anyhow," She said with a wide grin.

"And, why is that?" She asked with raised eyebrows. 

"I'll be too busy watching you," She said with a playful smirk on her face.

"You will get tired," She responded. 

"Believe me, I won't," Karishma replied, "I haven't even seen you properly."

"Now you are just bluffing," She said while getting up and moving towards Misha.

Karishma held her wrist and made her stop midway, "Remember, we have to create a lot of Haptic memories (touch)," She said with a playful smile on her face.

"I would love making all sorts of memories with you, Miss Singh!" She said as she put forward her hand for Misha.

Karishma didn't say anything to her in response. "What are you wearing, tonight?" She asked while getting up from the recliner.

"That's the surprise for you," She said with a slight smile.

Karishma raised her eyebrows at her answer. "Now, I'm eagerly looking forward to the evening," She said as started inching towards Haseena but before she could get to her, one of the workers called her. "I'll see you tonight, Miss Mallik," She winked at her and moved towards the patio.