CH:20- The Game of Seduction

Sorry to keep you waiting😔. Was stuck with something, so couldn't write anything. Happy Reading 🤓 & Stay Safe😷.

__________________________

It was Sunday, Haseena was lying down on a couch with Misha on top of her and she was reading her Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. On the other hand, Misha has her head resting over Haseena's chest and she was continuously playing with her mother's hair as she continued to listen to her mother very carefully. Both the mother and daughter were enjoying each other's company when Karishma came upstairs with a plate in her hand.

"Can you please try this and let me know how it came out?" Karishma placed the plate on the couch and sat opposite Haseena as she continued to adore the mother and daughter duo.

"What is this?" Haseena asked as she sat down, however, Misha continued to hug her mother.

"It's Chicken Parmesan Primavera," Karishma said nervously, "I made something for the first time," she rubbed her hand against each other to overcome the jitteriness, "so I want to know, how it turned out," she looked at Haseena anxiously.

Haseena took a forkful of creamy pasta as she savors the taste of it, her lower lip was underlined by the sauce, "It's really good for the first-timer." She said with a hint of surprise and appreciation in her voice.

"Oh! You have this," Karishma pointed towards Haseena's lips, and then she just got up from the couch and was about to move towards Haseena when she stopped at her place.

"What?" Haseena said as she traced her lower lip unhurriedly with her thumb and while placing it in her mouth, she looked at Karishma with a mischievous glint in her eyes, "You were talking about that, right?"

Karishma just nodded as she felt the heat radiating from her body and her cheeks were burning.

Haseena noticed redness spread across Karishma's cheeks as Karishma turned her eyes away from her. "Do you think you got all the moves, Miss Singh? I do have some moves up my sleeves too. Just wait and watch," She thought.

"I should go now," Karishma said without looking at Haseena after clearing her throat.

"Are you sure, you don't want to sit here with Mishu today?" She asked with a playful smile, however, Karishma was avoiding looking at her face.

"Yes, some other time. I need to review some cases. I was just here to give you this," Karishma said while moving towards the stairs.

"Don't forget you have to take Mishu for a haircut tomorrow. Otherwise, she will go after me," Haseena said as she saw her taking steps down.

"Yes, I remember that," Karishma said as she turned her head slightly and started taking steps, "Man! This woman can tease and make my heart race like no one ever had. Damn you Haseena!" She mumbled and sighed coldly as she moved towards her study.

Haseena was smiling continuously as she reminisce about Karishma's blushed face. She has never seen her blushing, it was strange but a good feeling. She shook her head and laid back down with Misha on top as she continued to read the book.

However, Karishma couldn't get out of the trance of the moment, her mind was continuously playing the image of Haseena wiping her lip and she was gulping hard as she thought about it.

"I need a distraction," She mumbled as she picked up Haseena's journal. "Isn't that amazing that I need a distraction from that woman and in order to get away from her thoughts, I'm trying to find solace in her inscriptions?" She sighed hopelessly, "What have you done to me, Haseena?" She uttered as she opened the journal.