#17 Let

March 3rd 2018

Alessandro Pov

We've been searching for bambina for over 3 weeks. We don't even know if she's alive. Dad has been swamped with work looking for bambina and who took her. I've been helping him as much as possible only stoping when getting food or checking on the rest.

Diego and Matteo are hanging around in the dump bars and street races as well as the occasional cage fight looking for any Russians. We've already learned that Leonid the Russian Mafia boss took bambina. We're not sure why yet or what his intentions are with her.

Alfonso has been drinking again and doing drugs. He almost overdosed last night so I've been in the hospital with him. He has drug connections to the Russians because they distribute here once in awhile but haven't been here for over a month.

Antonio has been focusing on school and has been in the gym a lot. We all worry about him because he used to use steroids. Gabriel has had it the hardest. He was very connected to bambina and he's been crying in his room. He hasn't left his room for over 2 weeks and only eats when someone is there forcing him.

Dad had one of our highly trained assassins go back to Texas and torture bambina's foster parents. The Smiths actually helped a lot more than we would like to give them credit for.

They told us who had bambina and that Leonid's wife was obsessed with Aurora. After all the information our assassins killed them.

Dad has done a lot of research on the Russians and found there base. We also found Leonids personal house and where his whores live.

I set up 3 teams. The first team will have Diego, and Antonio. They will attack the Russian base with 30 men. They will take as much product and guns as possible before bombing the place.

The second team will have Dad, Gabriel, and myself. We will attack his house with 50 men. We are going to rescue Bambina and capture the Russian leaders.

The third team will have Matteo and Alfonso. They will attack his whore house and will take the women to a shelter. They will have 30 men.

Aurora Pov

I walk up to people yelling. I am senses my distress and hugs me. We here loud alarms go off before the gunshots.

Ivan takes me to the closet and we hide in there. He tries to soothe my cries as we wait for the attack to be over.

"It's ok Aurora. It's either a drill or your family is here to save you." He coos. I cuddle into his arms and he rocks me back and forth.

Soon I hear Gab yelling my name and I jump out of the closet and run to look for Gab with Ivan running behind me.

I see Gab and jump on him clutching his shirt for life.

"Hey Bambina. It's ok. We're here to save you." He coos before he sees Ivan come running towards me.

Gab pulls out a gun and aims at Ivan who comes to a halt. I start to squirm in Gab's arms and cry.

"Don't shoot Ivan. Don't shoot Ivan." I pleaded.

"He's good. He wants to be normal." I say and reach for Ivan who comes over.

"Ok let's get out of her before it gets messier." Gab said and helped us leave safely avoiding all gunfire and Ivan's family.

He radios daddy and Bubba and tells them we are in the car and that Ivan is with us.

Daddy said he's on his way out with Ivan's parents. Bubba said he's setting up the last bomb will be in the car in a minute.

D and Ant radioed that they got all the product and the bomb will go off in a few minutes and that they were almost home.

Matteo and Alfonso radioed that they got all the women and children out and that they were almost at the safe house. The house was bombed.

Bubba gets in the car and we head out. After a mile down the road we here a loud bomb go off followed by many more.

Ivan clutches to me and I hug him. We both cry knowing we're safe and won't have to go back to that house ever again.